Begin A New Adventure

Interested in learning new things with a fantastic group of people?

Release Ultimate MW3 recovery tool by TylerMods V4.5 {REMASTERED}

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty' started by TylerMods, Oct 23, 2016.

?
  1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Newbie

TylerMods

Expand Collapse

Total Messages:
    Hello Rival Gamer! I am so excited to release my v4.5 remaster. This tool has been designed to make account modding on MW3 so much easier and has features no other tool has! I wanna go ahead and say huge thanks to Cain532. This wouldn't have been possible without him. I hope this tool helps each and every one of you out. If you have questions or suggestions or problems, let me know! I will post my contact information at the bottom of this thread as it is also on the "Connection" tab inside the tool. I have no intentions to make any money from this, i do it for you. For all the modders out there:h: I know you would probably want screenshots here on the post but i would like you to just wait and see it when you download it lol... if you think i am wrong for doing that then let me know ill make some screenshots. :)

Download :
    Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content, or upgrade your membership to unhide all content.
    Virus scan : Please Login/Register to view links

Before you guys freak out, the 2 / 56 is due to encryption. I have explained why i encrypted it inside a "READ ME".

Contact me :
    Kik : xNextGenPatches
    Discord : TylerMods#6528
    Email : dexrtertm@gmail.com
    Rival Gamer PM : I do not recommend this method if you want a fast response.

My most active method is Kik. I am always on there. (Phone, notifications xD easy life)

anxify and Cyb3r like this.
  2. Sponsor Ads

Expand Collapse

3. Loading...