Here is a tool for all my " Resident Evil 2 Revelations " fans enjoy modding :D

Features

Ccapi & Tmapi Connections
Resident Evil Mods
Resident Evil Report Bugs

Resident Evil 2 Revelations Tool

[HIDE][/HIDE]

Virus Scan

**Note** 10/53 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Credits

x_com
Founder of Offsets & Bytes, Thank you on that

Vexx
Providing me with Offsets & Bytes, Thanks bro (y)

Ludacris Legacy
Developer of " Resident Evil 2 Revelations Tool "

Thanks to all Staff Team Support!!!

[INFORMATION=Thread Update Log]July 23, 2016[/INFORMATION]

Last edited:

x_com

New Gamer
Nov 16, 2015

Hey Rival Gamer Babies!

Here is a tool for all my " Resident Evil 2 Revelations " fans enjoy modding :D

Features

Ccapi & Tmapi Connections
Resident Evil Mods
Resident Evil Report Bugs

Resident Evil 2 Revelations Tool

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Virus Scan

**Note** 10/53 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Credits

Vexx
Offsets & Bytes, Thanks bro (y)

Ludacris Legacy
Developer of " Resident Evil 2 Revelations Tool "

Thanks to all Staff Team Support!!!

[INFORMATION=Thread Update Log]July 23, 2016[/INFORMATION]
Why you dont leave real credits like Vexx in his thread http://www.rivalgamer.com/threads/1-04-resident-evil-revelations-2-cheats.267/page-9#post-42492 ,because that codes i posted only on codemasters project forum

Last edited by a moderator:

LEGACYY

⚝ Retired ⚝
RG Prime
Oct 4, 2015
Jamaica
first off dont be telling me why dont i leave " REAL Credits " when i leave credits, Secondly Vexx provided me with the offsets not you i give credits to people who help me of provided with information that i need and Third your showing me something from a whole different site i never been too. And you cant be posting other forums on this site. your thread was edited

x_com

New Gamer
Nov 16, 2015
first off dont be telling me why dont i leave " REAL Credits " when i leave credits, Secondly Vexx provided me with the offsets not you i give credits to people who help me of provided with information that i need and Third your showing me something from a whole different site i never been too. And you cant be posting other forums on this site. your thread was edited
First off you leave credits to guy who is copy mine offsets and make eboot.
Secondly you copy that offsets and put in your tool ,but that tool already exsist on this forum
and Third you take big weapons,knife attack speed up and gun attack speed up from my tool and Vexx dont have that in his eboot.

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
First off you leave credits to guy who is copy mine offsets and make eboot.
Secondly you copy that offsets and put in your tool ,but that tool already exsist on this forum
and Third you take big weapons,knife attack speed up and gun attack speed up from my tool and Vexx dont have that in his eboot.
x_com, please don't take it on Ludacris Legacy as he is innocent with this situation. It would directly go to Vexx, yes he did not include it in his eboot, but he did have the offsets for the "big weapons,knife attack speed up and gun attack speed up". I will talk to Vexx where he got it from, and I will inform you what happens after.

Reactions: LEGACYY

x_com

New Gamer
Nov 16, 2015
x_com, please don't take it on Ludacris Legacy as he is innocent with this situation. It would directly go to Vexx, yes he did not include it in his eboot, but he did have the offsets for the "big weapons,knife attack speed up and gun attack speed up". I will talk to Vexx where he got it from, and I will inform you what happens after.
I dont have nothing against him,just dont like when someone take other work and dont leave credits.
I know that Vexx take offsets from codemasters project forum because l updated offsets to 1.04 and only me find big wepons and posted there.

Vexx

RƓ тᏂᏋ ßᏒᎧтђعᏒђ٥٥Ð
Apr 5, 2015
The codes for Resident evil 2 codes have from codemasters projekt forum thats right please Ludacris Legacy remove my name from credits and put x_com name in the credits.

Hitman_shum

Aug 25, 2017
Hi, thanks for the rtm btw, tho im wondering how to i remove the big weapon after i have activated it...

Thanks in advance