PS3 [1.04] InFamous 2

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Prime Member
RG Prime
Apr 8, 2015
I ended up updating the artemis database cheat list for this game, there's a lot more now than just electricity and health. There's the amp meter, karma multiplier, forcing all karma to be either good or bad, xp multiplier and prevent it from decreasing, have all powers unlocked and usable along with having all 6 karmic boosts active at the same time, infinite overdrive, holding x to fly, and button toggles for stopping all AI movement and make vehicles invincible.

They would just need to be ported to 01.04.

lachkar8148

Oct 18, 2017
hi i have a probleme cheat don't work for me i have Infamous 2 BCES01143 i install update 1.01 to 1.04 and i install cheat and lunch a game but cheat not working ? artimis work for me but Ionic Charge Never Decrease freez game any help and sorry for my bad english .

racs155

Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys !!!

First of all, it seems to be a gret job !!!! Congratulations mates !!!

But, I can't make it work on my CFW PS3 (4.82 FERROX CEX). I updated the game to 1.04, then, I installed the pkg and it didn't worked. I tried to reinstall and still the same. Do I have to change from CEX to DEX ? Also, digging in old posts, I saw someone saying about update ARTEMIS DATABASE...do I have to install ARTEMIS on my PS3 ?

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Prime Member
RG Prime
Apr 8, 2015
By "It didn't work", what do you mean?

Does the game never start and gets stuck at a black screen? If so, your package is messed up or has bad codes.

Does the game play completely normal as if no cheats are activated? If so, you're installing the wrong package that has a different Game ID than yours.

Reactions: racs155 and Cyb3r

racs155

Aug 17, 2018
By "It didn't work", what do you mean?

Does the game never start and gets stuck at a black screen? If so, your package is messed up or has bad codes.

Does the game play completely normal as if no cheats are activated? If so, you're installing the wrong package that has a different Game ID than yours.
Well, thx for the answer. On my CFW FERROX 4.82, the game was loading normally, but no cheats were activated. So, I changed it to a REBUG 4.82 CEX and made a conversion to DEX. Now the cheats seems to work, but when the first enemies appear (when Cole arrives in New Marais by the swamp), the game freezes. Any help ?