PS3 [1.04] WATCH DOGS CHEAT PKG

Solo Rebel

Jun 23, 2018
INTEL- Your watchdogs download links are the same. i downloaded both to v1 and v2 just to check. Both links download as on the v1. Also once you install the PKG's then the unlimited health works and the ammo, but the money doesn't work. THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT YOUR SKILL/PROGRESSION WHEEL WILL NOT PULL UP AT ALL. Well so much for my friends referral this link is sad to say but half ass and broken. IT was a good attempt at recreating the original files i guess but apparently the download links are duplicates of the same v1 and there are major bug and glitches after installing this. GREAT NOW I HAVE TO GO IN AND DELETE THE PKG's i installed. Glad i used my back-up system or would have really screwed up my game progress and save on my main system which i have installed my own hacks on for watchdogs. WELL WAS A TEST RUN WITH YOUR PEODUCT FOUND PROS AND CONS

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
INTEL- Your watchdogs download links are the same. i downloaded both to v1 and v2 just to check. Both links download as on the v1. Also once you install the PKG's then the unlimited health works and the ammo, but the money doesn't work. THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT YOUR SKILL/PROGRESSION WHEEL WILL NOT PULL UP AT ALL. Well so much for my friends referral this link is sad to say but half ass and broken. IT was a good attempt at recreating the original files i guess but apparently the download links are duplicates of the same v1 and there are major bug and glitches after installing this. GREAT NOW I HAVE TO GO IN AND DELETE THE PKG's i installed. Glad i used my back-up system or would have really screwed up my game progress and save on my main system which i have installed my own hacks on for watchdogs. WELL WAS A TEST RUN WITH YOUR PEODUCT FOUND PROS AND CONS
I appreciate the insight to this! We are currently trying to fix a lot of the dead links here on RG but it's hard to keep up. I will begin working on this immediately. Thank you so much for your input on the matter! Give me maybe a day or so so that I can test everything out and make sure we send you a quality pkg file. Sorry for any inconvenience!!

T0PGlitch3r

Starting Gamer
Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom
We are trying our best like Cain said it is hard to keep up as there are so many packages on here that needs updating so please be patient as it isn't as easy as you think

Reactions: Cyb3r

Solo Rebel

Jun 23, 2018
@Cyb3r i made a post here over a year ago with feedback, since then i continued my C++ quest and make my own gsc, sprx, pkg files, ect... This is a pretty cool site with some decent consoles modz. Many congratulations to all who re working on and have worked on the coding posted on this site. Unfortunately i don't use social media no more so i will be deleting my account here. Pointless having it anyway, seeing as though you need to click and share on socil media to unlock the content or buy a membership LOL im not paying to test peoples codes to refer them to noob friends. LOL not when i already can make these codes myself. By the way going into the pkg i got from your site last time and analyzing, puttng what i learned i have a fully functioning pkg for watch dogs everything max everything unlocked, dont even die when a care explodes with you in it like when using your pkg. Decided going share it prolly make a website, hmmm might share menu as well

Solo Rebel

Jun 23, 2018
@Cyb3r I'm called ®@nsomKiπg now....Also was going download some your files for certain games on here to refer and test for some my noob friends who dont know how to make their own fikes but know how to install, BUT IM NOT MAKING A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT JUST to share and unlock that is crazy....