BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

PS3 [1.05] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 Cheat PKGs' started by Vexx, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Vexx RƓ тᏂᏋ ßᏒᎧтђعᏒђ٥٥Ð

Vexx

Total Messages:
    Starter

[​IMG]

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier [BLES00922 & BLUS30521 & NPUB30784] CHEATS v1.05

1.Infinite Health
    2.Infinite Ammo
    3.Infinite Items

Credits:
    Thanks to dron_3 for codes!
    Me for making the Cheat pkg!

Download

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

PassWord

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

zarra, RyanBG, seepong69 and 13 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    PS3 [1.01] Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy HD PlayStation 3 Cheat PKGs Nov 29, 2015
    PS3 [1.03] Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist PlayStation 3 Cheat PKGs Jun 29, 2015

3. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Does the game run without any updates installed at all? no cheat packages, just the game itself? also are you running this from a disk or a backup? what CFW are you on?

4. Eduardorj39 Newbie

Eduardorj39

Total Messages:
    Yes friend exactly.the game only runs if it is in version 1.00 from the moment the update is installed, or even the cheat itself, the game stops working. Yes, I am using a boot disk here on my ps3.

5. Eduardorj39 Newbie

Eduardorj39

Total Messages:
    The game is downloaded from the internet, and I'm running from my internal hd and I've also tested on external hd, and it's in the same.

6. Eduardorj39 Newbie

Eduardorj39

Total Messages:
    Would not you know where I found a cheat in version 1.00? because I'm sure it will only serve me if it is in that version.

7. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Is your PS3 in DEX mode? If it is then a possible fix would be to go to your Debug Settings (if you're on Rebug) and change your Release Check Mode to Release Mode
    [​IMG]

and your Boot Mode to Release Mode
    [​IMG]

After that, go to Rebug Toolbox make sure your System mode is Rebug and turn Cobra and Webman off Restart your PS3 and hope for the best!

Cyb3r made a tutorial you should also check out Right here I hope one of these things works for you man!!!

8. Eduardorj39 Newbie

Eduardorj39

Total Messages:
    Not my friend. My ps3 is a cex. I've already thought about doing this conversion. Sincerely, I still have not seen reason for this ...

9. Eduardorj39 Newbie

Eduardorj39

Total Messages:
    Thank you very much for your kind attention. More like I said, I still have not seen reason to do this conversion. So why, this is the only game that causes me problems. Until I have enough reasons to do this conversion, for now I will stay as is.more, thank you for patience with me and dedication friend.

10. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    I'm really not sure my friend :( I've exhausted my knowledge on the subject. it could simply be the game itself! I'll keep digging to see if I can find some way to help you out. I'll also keep my eyes peeled for 1.00 code packages. I would ask Vexx if he'd be willing to make you one :)

Eduardorj likes this.
  11. Eduardorj39 Newbie

Eduardorj39

Total Messages:
    Once again I thank you for your commitment to help me, my friend. Thank you very much. I hope you get the cheat version 1.00. Happy New Year to you, my friend!

Cain532 likes this.
  12. Eduardorj Newbie

Eduardorj

Total Messages:
    Speak, my friend, Blz? did you get a version of the pkg cheat from that version 1.00 game? because I already tried all possible solutions and nothing solves ... if you can, I thank you very much!

13. titti33 Newbie

titti33

Total Messages:
    hello jai le cheat pkg bles 00922 pour le jeu bles 00924 et ca ne marche pas ,ou trouver le cheat bles00924?

14. uveys12 Newbie

uveys12

Total Messages:
    thank you. good job

Tags:
Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.