Tool [1.11] ⚝Gamer Choice™ Metal Gear Solid V [Offline & Online] Tool

LEGACYY

⚝ Retired ⚝
RG Prime
Oct 4, 2015
Jamaica

Hey Rival Gamer Babies!!!

Out of my coding career this tool was the biggest coding i ever done lol, Hope all my " Metal Gear Solids " fans enjoy this tool as i did making it for everyone. Metal Gear Solid V [1.11]

Features

Ccapi & Tmapi Functional
Supports BLES & BLUS Regions
Offline & Online Functions
Report all Bugs & Problems!!!

MGSV Tool

[HIDE][/HIDE]

Virus Scan

**Note** 15/53 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Credits

LEGACYY
Developer of " MGSV Offline/Online Tool "

Cain532
Showing me some Bool C# Coding [Team Viewer & Visual Studios] Thanks bro(y)

Thanks to all Staff Team Support!!!

[INFORMATION=Thread Update Log]December 15,2016[/INFORMATION]

Last edited:

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
You have to prove it well because it does not work to play online and I already have the update 1.11 we hope for quick answers.
This individual is no longer frequent on RivalGamer, we have no means of contacting them. I'm not sure if this is working in the latest update or not but please keep us informed

Maykellove

Feb 13, 2018
caracas venezuela
This individual is no longer frequent on RivalGamer, we have no means of contacting them. I'm not sure if this is working in the latest update or not but please keep us informed
no friend does not work for the latest version of the game and I downloaded both versions of Bles and Blus actulize play online and nothing. hopefully that friend is soon in this forum and thanks for answering

Reactions: Cain532

Zeyron_76

Starting Gamer
Feb 27, 2016
hi, the tool does NOT work ...! when you activate and "attack" the "Infinite" "reloads" etc boxes, they remain black ...! therefore, I assume that they have not been activated despite having the complete connection with the consol ...!