PS3 [1.11] Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

TheCyndicate

May 18, 2017
I wish you people would stop using these shitty hosting sites for your files. Put your files on a real server, so they will last. Uploading to these stupid file sites makes you look like a neophyte.

TheCyndicate

May 18, 2017
The links for the 1.03 stuff do not work. Id rather play on 1.03 than to update the game. Can you please put them on a legitimate server?

usernotfound

Nov 24, 2017
I don't understand why the download link won't appear for me, the content is hidden and it says you have to either use Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to share it, so I used Google+ since that's all I have, shared it a bunch of times already and refreshed the page but the content still remains hidden. Don't even get the point of locking it in the first place.

luzi

Dec 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I need your help please, my game freeze in the first mission As soon as I free Kaz

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hello everyone, I need your help please, my game freeze in the first mission As soon as I free Kaz
Hey there! I would be glad to help you :) Just as a heads up tho, future help requests, could you put them in our Help & Inquires section? That way if there are other people that have the same issue they can find the fix a bit easier :)

as far as your issue I need a little bit of information:
PS3 CFW version?
Are you using a debug eboot?
Game Version?
Was it downloaded or do you have the physical disc?
Are you running it from your HDD or Network?

luzi

Dec 1, 2017
PS3 CFW version: 4.80 Ferrox Cobra
Are you using a debug eboot? : Nope
Game Version: 1.11
Was it downloaded or do you have the physical disc? : Downloaded
Are you running it from your HDD or Network? : Internal HDD

Thanks for your futur help

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
PS3 CFW version: 4.80 Ferrox Cobra
Are you using a debug eboot? : Nope
Game Version: 1.11
Was it downloaded or do you have the physical disc? : Downloaded
Are you running it from your HDD or Network? : Internal HDD

Thanks for your futur help
Alright, so I have 2 possible fixes for you :)

1 : go to Game Data on your PS3 and erase your current Data for MGSV, then re-download the update and try that.
2 : Re-Download the entire game, or get a physical copy of the game and play from that

I'm thinking something got written incorrectly to your dev_hdd0/game/ folder

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
thanks a lot , the only thing that is needed now to complete this set , are the codes for the parameters , the stats of the weapons , or at least for some of them : we already have limitless ammo , limitless loader , limitless silencer , the other stats who need to be set at maximum are the dispersion ( in italian is called dispersion " dispersione " , but the point is that more that parameter increase , less recoil the weapon have ) , the auto-aim capacity , the range of the bullets , the fire rate , the penetration , but if all those parameters really are a hell of a work , it could still be exceptional to have weapons with absolutely no recoil-dispersion and also the rapid fire , all this for the 1.11 eboot , both bles and blus , so yeah , i hope that someone will consider to do this :D ,not to mention that this mod would solve the problem of microtransactions and will help us to spent in the online mod only the necessary time to unlock every weapon

Last edited:

ekoasoy

Feb 13, 2018
hi, i am encounter the same problem, here is my way around
1. download the update and the pkg
2. run the mission, kill or stun all the guard, go to kaz and then freeze
3. restart your ps3, delete game data, install all the update WITHOUT the pkg
4. start normally

i tried to activate the cheat when the skulls appear, it's a no go, freeze again, i think it's because kaz can make the game end if he dies
you will encounter the same problem in the hospital if you die the game freeze

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
4. start normally

i tried to activate the cheat when the skulls appear, it's a no go, freeze again, i think it's because kaz can make the game end if he dies
wait a minute , i never experiences this problem , i am using this pkg and i never had this problem , probably the freeze happen because he installed the updates after install the cheats pkg , or because he only installed the cheats pkg without the updates , or maybe because he didn't upgraded the cfw

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
4. start normally

if you experienced the same problem , you also try to do what i said : reinstall the lutest cfw released , install the updates , install the cheat pkg , run the game and let the installation process to be completed , then play , i did all that and i never experienced any freezing , the mere start without cheats really isn't the solution , is just a run away from the problem lol

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
well the important is to never give up on use the codes , they can be fixed and we only have to pay attention to some pretty little procedures , especially because there are the motherfucking pro gamers out there , not that i hate them for how they play , but i can't stand all their lectures about how we shouldn't use cheats , they really get on my nerves with their intrusive attitude , i mean , we don't go in their posts to suggest them to use cheats instead of get hysterical by undergoing all those infuriating and tedious procedures , we don't do that because we understand that they are ok with that, but god fucking damn it , we like the opposite way of play , and they must be equally respectful and discreete about that , we stay out of their way , they stay out of our way , after all , now even the online modes are suited to have cheaters and at the same time prevent them to bother the other gamers ( basically with online missions that put you against the AI but require to be connected for others reasons ) , so is important to be persistent :o , and to always stay out of their way in the online modes of course

ekoasoy

Feb 13, 2018
update about the problem, got freeze again, the mission is where the bee sleep, gonna update the cfw soon