PS3 [1.11] Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

z_extend_99

Jul 10, 2018
At what point should we apply these cheats? I'm currently restarting the game on a different PS3, and I'm freezing on the very first mission.

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
it's makes my game freeze when i save kaz my game works in irsman how i can remove cheat pkg
Hello there!! Sorry to hear this is causing you trouble. Your best bet is going to be too uninstall your game data (Not to be confused with your game saves!!!) For MGSV, after that to you can download the official patch, allow the game to re-install the game data and you will be good to go provided the same data itself want corrupted. Please '@' me if you have any other questions!

joe musashi

Dec 7, 2018
Hello there!! Sorry to hear this is causing you trouble. Your best bet is going to be too uninstall your game data (Not to be confused with your game saves!!!) For MGSV, after that to you can download the official patch, allow the game to re-install the game data and you will be good to go provided the same data itself want corrupted. Please '@' me if you have any other questions!
thanks but i want the new version from that pkg without freezing and i did what u said the game worked again but i really want the cheat pkg