Exclusive [1.11] The Last of Us ultimate tool

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hey Cyber, do you have any small tutorial on how to get started with C ++ making tools to connect to Tmapi or ccapi writing memory I would be grateful, I'm really looking forward to getting acquainted on the subject but I only have knowledge in PPC assembly
What sort of tool were you looking to get started on?

Reactions: Cyb3r

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
@Matrixxx There's nothing to be explained the tool is very friendly just connect/attach then activate anything you want. It's that simple.

Matrixxx

Aug 9, 2018
@Cyb3r I tried a bunch of ways but an error appears when i try to open the rtm tool.. i connected to the ps3 with no problems and everything goes great but when i open the rtm tool it appears a (Exception processing Message 0xc0000005 Parameters)... do i have to install or update anything on windows?? Thank for the reply..

Matrixxx

Aug 9, 2018
@Cyb3r i was trying a few things out.. and noticed that if i put the rtm on the desktop that error doesnt appear but it crashes instead( doesnt open at all) and if i put the RG.EXT file in the same place that the rtm is at then the parameter error apears again... i dont get it.. ive tried it with ccapi already connected and everything else.. any clues? and sorry for the trouble

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
@Matrixxx You must be downloading the wrong version of the tool, try to download the most higher link in the downloads.

Matrixxx

Aug 9, 2018
@Cyb3r Hey bro i tried all 3 diferent downloads.. the only one that works is the first win 10 update download but it doesnt work with 2.80 ccapi.. i even updated the dlls but still.. you mind checking it out?