PC ARK: Project 2.0

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
It's finally here! Version 2.0 of my ARK: Survival Evolved server admin tool!!! Now, just so we are clear, this IS NOT a cheat device. This is a tool for server owners to monitor their clients in a neat organized fashion. It also will give server admins a quick efficiant way of creating server.bat structures!!!! Now, I'm sure there are still some features you all want to see, and I hope you all raise your voice and let those opinions be heard down below.

A LOT of research and development went into this tool, Shoutout to the people at stackoverflow for helping answer a lot of the questions I had, and of course to this community for pushing me forward on this project. I hope you all enjoy it!!!

**Note, the Tribe tab is not in this current version. I'm still working on it :X

[hide]
ARK: Project 2.0 - Cain532
[/hide]
Virus Total (18/56 False Positive due to Packer used)
It's so high because this tool alters/reads multiple files at a time. Because of this and the obfuscator I used it is yielding a higher than usual "risk rating" I'll get this fixed ASAP

As a Bonus! I am providing the source code to my old ARK project to anybody who wants to poke through it :) It's SUPER messy, but hopefully someone can learn a bit from it!!

[hide]
ARK Profile Viewer Source
Password = RivalGamerCain532
[/hide]
no virus scan needed, cuz it's the source code :p

Last edited:

zblork

Jul 4, 2016
Dangerous File Blocked
The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
Blocked again... Can you repost a link ?

zblork

Jul 4, 2016
Sorry, guess i wasn't fast enough. It is indeed blocked again. Is it possible to upload it on an other transfer site ?

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
Just saw this thread, hell why didn't I notice this? Good job with the ARK bro. I haven't touched ark in a long period of time. I probably got bored of dieing constantly xD !

jacosmitza

Aug 19, 2016
Hi there,

Does this tool really work to edit saved files. I keep getting this error when launching the editor, that path there looks wonky.

Does it work with The Centre map files?

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hi there,

Does this tool really work to edit saved files. I keep getting this error when launching the editor, that path there looks wonky.

Does it work with The Centre map files?
It's not meant to edit save files. The few times I tried editing the files I got hit with a corruption error. What do you mean the path looks wonky? and currently yes it'll load The Center maps, but there may be some sliht glitches. If there are please let me know!

GeyserGod

May 22, 2017
It says its looking for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\comin64\ShooterGame.exeSaved\SavedArksLocal" when it should be looking for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal"

It is the same with the profiles,
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\comin64\ShooterGame.exeSaved\SavedArksLocal\LocalPlayer.arkprofile.bkp" when it should be
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\LocalProfiles"

Reactions: audhen and CryonX

CryonX

Jun 18, 2017
It says its looking for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\comin64\ShooterGame.exeSaved\SavedArksLocal" when it should be looking for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArksLocal"

It is the same with the profiles,
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\comin64\ShooterGame.exeSaved\SavedArksLocal\LocalPlayer.arkprofile.bkp" when it should be
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\LocalProfiles"
Same issue as this one