Spoiler: UPDATE!!!! Woo!! So, I know it's been a long time coming, and this tool is far from perfect. But I am going to be releasing a BRAND NEW tool, rebuilt from the ground up. It'll be faster and much more efficient. I've also added in a feature that I've been seeing a large need for! The ability to swap player Profiles for people to have multiple characters on a single machine! Out the box, this tool will only support up to 2 Profiles, but I am still working on ways to increase that and still maintain complete functionality. I want this to be an amazing tool that is super easy for everybody to use, so I want to hear it from you guys, what do YOU want to see most in this tool? This is what I got so far. As you can see, I added a System Tray app as well! With it, you'll be able to simply toggle between your character profiles Alright, so a lot of you have been waiting for this update, and here it is!!! version 5.0.0!!! Complete revamp of the style, that being said you will now need to include 2 .dll's (included with download) to run it properly. I changed the packer because some of you guys were having issues involving various security programs. I swapped out the tiny ListView boxes and replaced them with larger, more organized DataGrid's I forgot to port over the export function, but you can easily select all the information in the DataGrid. Export function will come back in the next update I've had a request to include RCON support, and I will be working on that in the near future! Thanks to all of you guys, this is slowly becoming a "must have tool" as quoted by a few of you guys, and that's freakin' amazing that I can bring that to you guys. The profile transfer option is used for when you are setting up your own server. Once it is established, Log into the server and make a random character, once you've done that, load the profile you want transferred into Profile 1 then hit the transfer button and swap it with the appropriate profile in the SavedArks folder. Hidden Content: You must register to see the hidden content Virus scan returns false positive (3/55) which is better than the one I used before It still pops positive, but any program protected with any type of obfuscation will. If this is a problem I apologize.