BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

Artemis Database & PS3 Game Hacking Picture Tutorials

Discussion in 'PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods' started by y8rz3l56ye2n8q, Jun 30, 2017.

1. y8rz3l56ye2n8q Prime Member

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Total Messages:
    Starter
    These 2 links are for the NetCheat/Artemis databases. It might be my last update ever.

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

These 2 links are for the tutorials. I don't like releasing them, especially here since this crowd strikes me as the online modder crowd that would use codes against other players, and Cyb3r is for doing that kind of stuff without remorse, but I do remember Cyb3r asking me if I'd ever consider doing something like this here years ago. You got your wish.

Hidden Content:
    You must register to see the hidden content

jack1009, Venom13, Cyb3r and 6 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    PS3 Artemis PS3 Hacking System by Dnawrkshp Arrives, Open Source PlayStation 3 Hacks & Mods May 27, 2015

3. LEGACYY ⚝ Retired ⚝

LEGACYY

Total Messages:
    Always remember to wrap (HIDE) your download links from the public

4. Ku Shai Chang Newbie

Ku Shai Chang

Total Messages:
    Wonderful update! Thanks a lot.

5. y8rz3l56ye2n8q Prime Member

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Why am I hiding it from the public? It's free for anyone to use, and the links are posted on a few other sites too making it not too hard to find I'd imagine.

EDIT: Just googled "PS3 picture hacking tutorial" which was the wrong name and still found it right away at gamehacking.org/vb/threads/16995-PS3-Game-Hacking-Picture-Tutorials, and that has the artemis database in the signature in the link.

Another edit: I guess it's the only link though. Even putting the same title didn't find more links even though there's at least 5 other places.

Cyb3r likes this.
  6. Jon Mcgee New Gamer

Jon Mcgee

Total Messages:
    this work on rebug 4.81?

7. y8rz3l56ye2n8q Prime Member

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Total Messages:
    Starter
    It's not a firmware specific thing, it's whether you have the artemis package installed, and there might be compatibility issues with some games and ccapi installed. You could also use the latest or second latest update of rebug and the toolbox to convert to dex id and then dex kernel in that order. Install netcheat, find pro dg and install it, and use netcheat to activate codes and search if needed.

8. Jon Mcgee New Gamer

Jon Mcgee

Total Messages:
    so i gotta connect to pc for this to work? are the cheats included in the pkg or?...

9. y8rz3l56ye2n8q Prime Member

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Artemis doesn't require a network connection, it's a package you install. You choose the cheats you want for the game you want, then start your game, and then activate them when needed using a displayed button combo. If you want to activate them over a network they are mostly NetCheat compatible, but codes using the special [Z][/Z] list enumerator whatever things will require manually editing out the Zs with the value you want.

And now that I think about it, there are various codes that will never work without eboot modding. The debug menu codes I had for Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls were the sort of things that ran before any visuals appear and possibly even before the controller becomes functional. There might be even more like that too that will never work unless they are activated before any actual game code has started.

Jon Mcgee likes this.
  10. Jon Mcgee New Gamer

Jon Mcgee

Total Messages:
    thank you very much! :)

11. Profisor New Gamer

Profisor

Total Messages:
    thank you very much mate much appreciated

12. niksarli1979 Newbie

niksarli1979

Total Messages:
    Hi where we need to organize?

13. y8rz3l56ye2n8q Prime Member

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Updated the Artemis Database to December 4, 2917.

Cyb3r and Cain532 like this.
  14. Terron S Newbie

Terron S

Total Messages:
    Artemis works fine until i attach it. I will play for a moment then my game restarts saying i have a firmware error that i need to reinstall it.

15. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Not sure I understand my friend, what do you mean?

16. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    You might have a bad update, or you're running it on an incorrect game region. Or the code itself is bad. If any of those things occur you can get booted back to the system repair menu. I've had that happen COUNTLESS times while modding a game with ProDG or Netcheat or anything like that.

17. Terron S Newbie

Terron S

Total Messages:
    I was thinking about that, im running rebug dex 4.81 and i tested this out on 3 different games. usually when im running the wrong region it will only freeze my game but i have tested this with each one just to be sure but it seems they all have the same outcome. I know i can just easily use a cheat pkg but the only issue with that is i dont like having god mode active and most pkgs. usually have it. I was also thinking of trying to just use console manager to manually put the codes in but i cant seem to find the offsets for most of them to even do that so im stuck lmao

18. chuchucha Newbie

chuchucha

Total Messages:
    can i use this with my cobra ode ps3? or this is can only be used with a cfw ps3?

19. y8rz3l56ye2n8q Prime Member

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Out of curiousity, what are you getting out of the cobra osd that you couldn't get from a CFW like the latest rebug which has cobra stuff???? Have you seen the latest exploit out there for normal OFW 4.82? I really don't know if Artemis or NetCheat work with the cobra osd because I've never used the cobra osd. The OFW 4.82 exploit worked fine for me to get to rebug and then DEX rebug to connect back to ProDG and back to work on messing with games. I'm kind of assuming using the cobra osd is like being stuck on a very limited dinosaur of a tool but I wouldn't know without ever having had one.

20. hanna william Starting Gamer

hanna william

Total Messages:
    Bungholio thanks you so much for your tutorial about porting

Maybe i am Going to porting the last of us USA version to the ASIAN version

Cause my game region 3 ASIA

Cheating on the single Player game is fine ^_^

21. Zemial Newbie

Zemial

Total Messages:
    Artemis is work on cwf habbi cobra 4.80 :D

Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.