Release Battle Field 4 RTM Tool by iAmLegacyy7

anxify

Misc. Moderator
Jun 1, 2016
Los angeles, United States
Hello Rival Babies :laugh:
Today iAmLegacyy7 is releasing his Battle Field 4 Tool for PS3 for both CEX and DEX :D
He Gave me permission to post it so why not :p (So Thank you for that :h:)

Credits:
Cain532 - Help with coding
Trojan041 - Offsets
Felony - Coding / Theme :p
iAmLegacyy7 - Coding / Testing

Screenshots:

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

[HIDE]Download[/HIDE]

VirusTotal-Logo.png
(2/54 False Positives due to packer)

Last edited:

UGz-

Nina Dobrev <3
Aug 3, 2015
Awesome release but the Wep id mod doesnt work on ccapi ive tested it today and it just kept freeze the tool, so anyway you can fix that then it will be better. :)
iAmLegacyy7
Other than that keep the good releases coming :)

Reactions: LEGACYY

LEGACYY

⚝ Retired ⚝
RG Prime
Oct 4, 2015
Jamaica
Awesome release but the Wep id mod doesnt work on ccapi ive tested it today and it just kept freeze the tool, so anyway you can fix that then it will be better. :)
iAmLegacyy7
Other than that keep the good releases coming :)
Thank you for the report i will look into things just give me time :)

Reactions: UGz-

LEGACYY

⚝ Retired ⚝
RG Prime
Oct 4, 2015
Jamaica
i will do bro, it could just be 2.70 it may not like it that much or the code was mainly coded for Tmapi?
Tool was coded for Cex and Dex but it can just be faulty offsets or the way it was coded it wasnt me alone i had help as well and it was Eddie source so i have too look into basically

Reactions: UGz-

Demonicrc

Oct 10, 2015
nice tool like it alot keep up the good work now just try to make the rawr accesible lol

Demonicrc

Oct 10, 2015
During the beef between trojan and eddie the were videos of the unlimited grenade launcher in use and the little RAWR eod bot looking thing being put to use as a class mod. If you could find a way to make that accesible that be awesome and could be bad as well

LEGACYY

⚝ Retired ⚝
RG Prime
Oct 4, 2015
Jamaica
During the beef between trojan and eddie the were videos of the unlimited grenade launcher in use and the little RAWR eod bot looking thing being put to use as a class mod. If you could find a way to make that accesible that be awesome and could be bad as well
Me personally could careless what eddie and trojan are beefing about, specially eddie he just likes too beef with people for no reason and bash people thinking hes the greatest of all time when hes not. I'm all about learning and teaching or helping the commnity anyway that i can. That's my main focus.

Reactions: trojan-041

Rivalz

✮ Ronin ✮
Feb 23, 2016
Sector 2184 - Earth
Thank you and credit for all those who contributed to the making of this RTM tool, good job. :clapp:

I hope to see updates on adding RAWR and unlimited launcher exploits, that would be excellent! :naughty:

Reactions: LEGACYY