PS3 Borderlands 2 1.15 RTM Tool DEX/CEX

enricoboschin

Sep 3, 2017
if i activate the badass stats option my aim basically gets fucked, it locks on the ground and you can barely move it.

Did this happened because i activated the option at the start without the shield and the badass stat was about the reload speed of the shield?

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
if i activate the badass stats option my aim basically gets fucked, it locks on the ground and you can barely move it.

Did this happened because i activated the option at the start without the shield and the badass stat was about the reload speed of the shield?
Possibly. I would have to take a look into that tho.

enricoboschin

Sep 3, 2017
HI all,
I've updated my Borderlands 2 tool today for update 1.15. Special thanks to Cain532 for his awesome coding :-)
If there is a Stats value you would like to see added reply and let me know. I wouldn't shoot a automatic weapon with the stats maxed out. You will probably freeze. Feedback is welcome :-)
This was tested in BLUS30982
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
can you fix the badass stats problem? if you activate it your aim gets fucked

ms1760

Jul 17, 2017
HI all,
I've updated my Borderlands 2 tool today for update 1.15. Special thanks to Cain532 for his awesome coding :-)
If there is a Stats value you would like to see added reply and let me know. I wouldn't shoot a automatic weapon with the stats maxed out. You will probably freeze. Feedback is welcome :-)

Is it possible to make this work with CCAPI 2.70. 2.60 is outdated.

HarmfulPy

Aug 14, 2018
HI all,
Thanks! you're a life saver

VersiXx

May 16, 2017
hello how to change the version of ccapi like rtm tool.rar with floder,ccan you update the rtm tool?

Last edited: