• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anxify

Misc. Moderator
Jun 1, 2016
Los angeles, United States
Hello Rival Gamers, I am in search of mentees that i can mentor in Developing C# or any other programming language they would like to learn. It is going to be a learning process for myself and you! Even if you’re just getting into coding, or don’t know anything.. don’t worry!:) we all start somewhere
If any one is interested simply reply to this thread and I shall get in touch with you! I also should mention it’s 1000% FREE :) In return I ask that you spread the knowledge to all ;) Help one another! Let’s make this community great again!

Code on Rival Gamers!! :p

Reactions: LEGACYY and Cain532

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
memememe X'D

Jokes aside i'm currently learning Swift and iOS development and it's really awesome, a bit hard because the community is not as big as .Net but overall i'm making a good progress. :D

Reactions: anxify

anxify

Misc. Moderator
Jun 1, 2016
Los angeles, United States
memememe X'D

Jokes aside i'm currently learning Swift and iOS development and it's really awesome, a bit hard because the community is not as big as .Net but overall i'm making a good progress. :D
OMG!!! I have great ebook that explain Mac osx and iOS from the inside out ;) you could read up on it's amazing!! I shall link you in pm.

Reactions: Cyb3r