Exclusive Destiny RTM Tool

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
Hey guys, sorry for the delay it was a busy week and also I had an extensive work on the site to re-brand it and make it more awesome for you guys to enjoy.

Anyway here's the latest version of my famous destiny too (old design also looks awesome xD).

[hide]Download: [ Destiny_RG.zip ]
Virus Scan: [ Virus Total ][/hide]

Note: I haven't tested any of these mods since 1.08 so please let me know if any of them didn't work.

Changelog:
  • Version 03/08/2016:
    • Updated to 1.24
    • No need to download the tool with new updated, everything will be updated on the server. ;)
  • Version 2.4:
    • Updated to 1.22
  • Version 2.3:
    • Updated to 1.21
    • Minor bug fix
    Version 2.3:
    • Updated to 1.20
  • Version 2.2:
    • Updated to 1.19
    • Removed all useless mods
  • Version 2.1:
    • Updated to 1.18
    • Revamped the tool and the design

Enjoy it guys, peace out.

If you enjoyed this tool please consider a little donation to keep the site up and running. :)

Vexx

RƓ тᏂᏋ ßᏒᎧтђعᏒђ٥٥Ð
Apr 5, 2015
Awesome release Cyb3r! Keep up the great work bro! (y)

Reactions: Cyb3r

Rage

Former Staff
Jun 5, 2015
rmzmodshop.com
Very nice ! I will be trying this :D

Edit: Tool just freezes you in game when enabling mods

Last edited:

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
Very nice ! I will be trying this :D

Edit: Tool just freezes you in game when enabling mods
What mods exactly? I'm not sure about some of them because I had to update them from 1.08 so please let me know which one doesn't work so I could try to look for it again.

Rage

Former Staff
Jun 5, 2015
rmzmodshop.com
What mods exactly? I'm not sure about some of them because I had to update them from 1.08 so please let me know which one doesn't work so I could try to look for it again.
Infinite Super and Flipped Vision, just stopped trying after freezing 4 times lol

KranK

✮ ズ丂ム刀ズ ✮
RG Prime
May 27, 2015
Israel
www.csc-xsc.tk
Ah destiny , i remeber this tool from day 0

Lol got banned on 4 amazing characters after hacking the shit out of the game xD but its was fun haha

Ima need find antiban :p

vy916vy

Dec 25, 2015
Not sure man its complicated with destiny and i got no cids to risk with atm have only one cid so maybe someday later
If you need a CID, I will give you one and see if you can do something about. We need this anti-ban lol so let me know if you're not too busy so we can get started! :D