Exclusive Destiny RTM Tool

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
ill run through them real fast one at a time and see which one causes the freeze so you cant tweak it Cyb3r
I have tried to port them all but the ones that didn't work should be left alone cause I didn't manage to port them anyway, as I stated before bytes has changed and it's much harder for me to find them again.

unlukky14

Aug 9, 2016
I have tried to port them all but the ones that didn't work should be left alone cause I didn't manage to port them anyway, as I stated before bytes has changed and it's much harder for me to find them again.
its all trial and error :) I am going to the chat its faster

Cheat Code

Gamer
Jun 28, 2015
Galaxy far, far away
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, sorry for the delay it was a busy week and also I had an extensive work on the site to re-brand it and make it more awesome for you guys to enjoy.

Anyway here's the latest version of my famous destiny too (old design also looks awesome xD).

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Note: I haven't tested any of these mods since 1.08 so please let me know if any of them didn't work.

Changelog:

• Version 03/08/2016:

• Updated to 1.24
      No need to download the tool with new updated, everything will be updated on the server. ;)
    Version 2.4:

• Updated to 1.22
    Version 2.3:

• Updated to 1.21
      Minor bug fix
    Version 2.3:

• Updated to 1.20
    Version 2.2:

• Updated to 1.19
      Removed all useless mods
    Version 2.1:

• Updated to 1.18
      Revamped the tool and the design

Enjoy it guys, peace out.

If you enjoyed this tool please consider a little donation to keep the site up and running. :)

RTM is working perfect (y), I wish there was anti banned for destiny or PSN/ID name changer :(

Reactions: Cyb3r

Cheat Code

Gamer
Jun 28, 2015
Galaxy far, far away
www.youtube.com
Well, I'm pretty sure the risk of being banned has already been said quite lots of time. Use this tool at your own risk, and know that the ban risk is extremely high.
I understand your pain iiCaNHACK I already got device banned

I don't really care about account banned :tongue1:, I was testing the ban system for destiny on useless account and I reached level 30 so far without getting banned till now and funny thing is they didnt banned my cid lol. I found few things about the ban system but its better off not playing the game.. or wait for hackerman makes anti banned :c:

Last edited:

unlukky14

Aug 9, 2016
I don't really care about account banned :tongue1:, I was testing the ban system for destiny on useless account and I reached level 30 so far without getting banned till now and funny thing is they didnt banned my cid lol. I found few things about the ban system but its better off not playing the game.. or wait for hackerman makes anti banned :c:
lol the cid banned me and I dont want o buy anoather cid since I just bought new one

Aug 8, 2016
Others has reported it's working.
Hey I was wondering why does the unlimited super keeps on freezing me is that a bug? Or am I doing something wrong and is there a way to not get ban on destiny and great job on the tool most of the Stuff work

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
Hey I was wondering why does the unlimited super keeps on freezing me is that a bug? Or am I doing something wrong and is there a way to not get ban on destiny and great job on the tool most of the Stuff work
The function bytes has been changed so I might have ported to a wrong function.