Far Cry 3 RTM Tool for Multiplayer

Ps3MoDDeR

New Gamer
Apr 15, 2016
Hello RG :)

can you guys make an RTM Tool for Far Cry 3 that work in multiplayer that include god mode and infinite ammo and Scout (UAV) i really love this game and i would be really happy if you make this tool.

sorry if this is the wrong section.

Last edited:

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hello RG :)

can you guys make an RTM Tool for Far Cry 3 that work in multiplayer that include god mode and infinite ammo and Scout ( UAV) i really love this game and i would be really happy if you make this tool.

sorry if this is the wrong section.

I had a farcry 3 tool back in the day, I'll look at updating it

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Not the UAV, that'll depend on if there is a native function that does that. Otherwise I'll have to work out something different

Ps3MoDDeR

New Gamer
Apr 15, 2016
Not the UAV, that'll depend on if there is a native function that does that. Otherwise I'll have to work out something different
so all mods except UAV are working in multiplayer

and does the tool work with all region or only for one which are US and EU

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
I never tested the tool online, it was for BLUS region. and like I mentioned, it's outdated and I'd need to update it.

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
bro what happened ? :)
I should have kept you in the loop and for that I'm sorry.... My internet is absolute shit.... I no longer have FarCry 3 (used to have a physical copy, sold it, never backed it up on hdd) so now I'm acquiring the game, but it's difficult with a 0.75Mbps internet connection... so it takes a shitload of time... I'm the type of person, I'm not going to release a tool where I just update the offsets using things I found online. I will go through and find the offsets on my own, test them, build the tool, test that and then release it.

Ps3MoDDeR

New Gamer
Apr 15, 2016
I should have kept you in the loop and for that I'm sorry.... My internet is absolute shit.... I no longer have FarCry 3 (used to have a physical copy, sold it, never backed it up on hdd) so now I'm acquiring the game, but it's difficult with a 0.75Mbps internet connection... so it takes a shitload of time... I'm the type of person, I'm not going to release a tool where I just update the offsets using things I found online. I will go through and find the offsets on my own, test them, build the tool, test that and then release it.
good work bro thanks for this hard work take your time :)