First C# Seminar!!!

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Alright, the first C# seminar will be this Saturday starting at 7:30am Pacific time and will be held on the RGDiscord channel. I will be going over basic C# concepts as well as how to begin setting up a RTE of your own! Can't wait to see you there.

LEGACYY

⚝ Retired ⚝
RG Prime
Oct 4, 2015
Jamaica
Alright, the first C# seminar will be this Saturday starting at 7:30am Pacific time and will be held on the RGDiscord channel. I will be going over basic C# concepts as well as how to begin setting up a RTE of your own! Can't wait to see you there.
Sweet!!!!! :D

Hereisme

Sep 7, 2015
I really like this idea but you should also make other tutorials like how to breakpoint codes and such and more.

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
I really like this idea but you should also make other tutorials like how to breakpoint codes and such and more.
This won't be the only seminar ;) if this one goes well then I will get into breakpoints and settings ppc code and whatnot.