Gold Spoofer (Dashboard 17349)[OUTDATED]

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Nothing too impressive, just a Gold Spoofer for Xbox 360 :)

Be sure you are signed out before using this! it'll also check to make sure Gold Spoof is enabled or not. Have fun!

So, basically the way it works is this;

You get on, make a fake Xbox account, go through the motions of setting up a Live account, use either a fake email or real one, it doesn't matter, as soon as you start seeing stuff asking you if you want to start Gold, you can back out and go back to the main Dash. Sign out of your account, then run the spoofer :) sign into that account again, and you will have access to play online with everybody.

[HIDE]
Download
Virus Total
[/HIDE]

Last edited:

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
does it actaully give u X box live or watever it is I don't like xbone so I don't know
SO, basically the way it works is this;

You get on, make a fake Xbox account, go through the motions of setting up a Live account, use either a fake email or real one, it doesn't matter, as soon as you start seeing stuff asking you if you want to start Gold, you can back out and go back to the main Dash. Sign out of your account, then run the spoofer :) sign into that account again, and you will have access to play online with everybody.

Reactions: Beadsman20

Teddy Vidmer

Jun 29, 2015

Be sure you are signed out before using this! it'll also check to make sure Gold Spoof is enabled or not. Have fun!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Nice! It works i can now play with others thanks man, big help!

Reactions: Cain532

bunnclapp

Jun 30, 2015

sounds like fun

hijam

May 18, 2015
Thanks for this, will see if it does a better spoofing than the other "Gold Spoofers" available.

nichalo brown

Jul 3, 2015

nice tool worked for me

Reactions: Cain532

reckamodz

Jul 5, 2015

nice bro thank you very much

LiveMChief

Verified
May 31, 2015
I think I have seen ONE tool been able to do this but you had to pay a monthly fee.

VERY interesting, good job cain.