Great resource for GTA5

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Check this link out. It's got everything you could need to get started on your own sprx! Massive list of all known natives in an easy to follow GUI. Poke around a bit and as always if you have further questions, just ask!!

[HIDE]GTA V Natives database[/HIDE]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anxify and LEGACYY

anxify

Misc. Moderator
Jun 1, 2016
Los angeles, United States
Check this link out. It's got everything you could need to get started on your own sprx! Massive list of all known natives in an easy to follow GUI. Poke around a bit and as always if you have further questions, just ask!!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
This is great :) Gonna start a project for gta v and this will help forsure! :)

Justin Brown

Aug 14, 2017
Hi there, I have heard good reviews about GTAV from my friends and also saw online. Recently my friend Grand Theft Auto V Kaufen online. While discussing with him, he suggested me about Instant-Gaming. Do you have any suggestions?

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hi there, I have heard good reviews about GTAV from my friends and also saw online. Recently my friend Grand Theft Auto V Kaufen online. While discussing with him, he suggested me about Instant-Gaming. Do you have any suggestions?
Interesting!! Looks to me like it's just a way to play the game from a VPN. If you have cruddy internet it may not be the best option but it looks like it could be nice for anyone who can't afford a gaming rig :p