PS3 GTA V - 1.23 Script Bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

IX_VIII_VII

Jun 11, 2015
Hey GZ this is my first post and i meant to release this earlier but i was trying to let .sprx have some light on this game. Anyways this is for the latest update and will allow you to use your favorite script menu's online with your friends. Enjoy ^_^

Downloads: (For BLES)
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Video of the bypass online:
Yeah thanks again for your sharing

Baby Cakes

Jun 12, 2015
Don't worry guys Eddie will release it wither tonight or tomorrow and besides it takes time to do the eboot and make sure everything works with inside it. Eddie thanks man if you werent here i don't think no one would release and be so nice to make and share his or her ideas like u. You are appreciated from me and many others for your hard work thank you for everything

Eddie Mac

Banned
Feb 23, 2015
ty bro for sharing
This is for the last update, I have not posted the updated version yet. Not sure why people think this is the 1.24/1.25 bypass. I will be posting that on this site soon tho so stick around, the update just came out yesterday :)

Reactions: Shenmue

Shenmue

(^._.^)ノ Μϵοω
May 20, 2015
This is for the last update, I have not posted the updated version yet. Not sure why people think this is the 1.24/1.25 bypass. I will be posting that on this site soon tho so stick around, the update just came out yesterday :)
Lock the topic bro no one can comment then.

Shenmue

(^._.^)ノ Μϵοω
May 20, 2015
i thought this topic got locked it said Insufficient perms to post not to long ago O.o

Modded_Hero

Jun 11, 2015
Don't worry guys Eddie will release it wither tonight or tomorrow and besides it takes time to do the eboot and make sure everything works with inside it. Eddie thanks man if you werent here i don't think no one would release and be so nice to make and share his or her ideas like u. You are appreciated from me and many others for your hard work thank you for everything
totally agree, before you retire there needs to be a tut on how you do it. I have a hunch on how but I am not trained in such things and would take me 100x longer to 1/2 as good of job. Thanks for enabling me.

Reactions: Eddie Mac
Status
Not open for further replies.