BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

Featured PS4 GTA V Menu Base!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Cain532, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Cain532 Happy Modding

Cain532

Total Messages:
    Starter
    So, this is an amazing resource! With the advent of PS4 modding becoming more readily available this is an excellent go between to get people involved with the scene. GTA V has been a great stepping stone for many modders mainly due to the massive modder support behind the series. Now it is an entry point into PS4 modding to give people an idea on how the PS4 works ;) Hope you all enjoy it!!!

2Much4U Menu Base

I obviously did NOT create this. 2Much4u has been a pioneer with the GTA scene so please, all credit goes to him and everyone involved with that project!

Cyb3r likes this.
  2. Loading...