BiG_GHOST_GaMeR Thanks for Share Base Menu

Alexander Blade For the Natives and ScriptHook​

Last edited:

Rivalz

✮ Ronin ✮
Feb 23, 2016
Sector 2184 - Earth
how to change language
Are you trying to change the language of the website? Or the language of the menu?

There are no options available for changing language on this website, RivalGamer is considered an english forum, therefore multiple languages are not provided but may be added in the given future.
The language of the menu can be arranged by the thread poster, you may send them a private message by clicking their profile and appeal to them to translate the menu.
:rain:

zhrash

May 17, 2016
Yes english version is good, i think the user wants to request another language version of this menu, he will reply if he would like to make this request.
thx i just want change menu language to english
thx a lot

Clippy

May 24, 2016
You Din't Even Credit the proper Creators,
you din't devlop this menu, you bought the source from "i won't say his name.." and you din't do any changes

shayk47

May 31, 2016
English - Hi I have a problem, when I start up GTA V and head into online and press 'F5' it wont bring up the menu.. I've followed the instructions but it wont work :(

Last edited by a moderator:

LEGACYY

⚝ Retired ⚝
RG Prime
Oct 4, 2015
Jamaica
English - Hi I have a problem, when I start up GTA V and head into online and press 'F5' it wont bring up the menu.. I've followed the instructions but it wont work :(
This is an English forum only! you have been warned.

Regards.

Rivalz

✮ Ronin ✮
Feb 23, 2016
Sector 2184 - Earth
its
Undetectable (No BAN) ???
No menu has anti-ban on GTA, even if the maker mentions it has anti-ban - it will be untrue.

You can only get banned by using mods on players and they report you, then the moderators of Rockstar will look at your profile and your gaming methods online.

So never use mods online such as ufo-mode/super speed etc and abuse these mods online, in order to avoid ban.

I always go into private session to test mods, then enable unlimited ammo etc and play multiplayer.

TWOONW

May 31, 2016
No menu has anti-ban on GTA, even if the maker mentions it has anti-ban - it will be untrue.

You can only get banned by using mods on players and they report you, then the moderators of Rockstar will look at your profile and your gaming methods online.

So never use mods online such as ufo-mode/super speed etc and abuse these mods online, in order to avoid ban.

I always go into private session to test mods, then enable unlimited ammo etc and play multiplayer.

yea ..u try this mod ..
undetected give money drops safe? (
in private session ) ?

Last edited:

Halo

Jun 12, 2016
why when I click on the english version it sends me to this mega website and says something about an error

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
why when I click on the english version it sends me to this mega website and says something about an error
I don't seem to get any errors within clicking the download image. Try to right-click and open it , or use another browser and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.