PS3 Hitman Absolution (BLUS)

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA

Woo!! Hey there everybody! I know it's been ages since I've released anything, but hopefully this breaks the dry spell! anxify and myself have been working hard to bring you all this tool, we've had a lot of fun making it! It uses the API Vault system here on RG, so as we find new features they can be instantly updated! I'll add some pictures after a bit

God Mode - speaks for itself :p
Infinite Instinct - this lets you use all those nifty abilities as much as you want!
Never Seen - This one is a lot of fun. there are a few instances where you may be "spotted" but that's only if you kill someone in plain sight.
Add Ammo - The numeric box that pops up indicates how much ammo you are adding per shot ;) Try it out!

Last edited:

anxify

Misc. Moderator
Jun 1, 2016
Los angeles, United States
Woo!! Hey there everybody! I know it's been ages since I've released anything, but hopefully this breaks the dry spell! anxify and myself have been working hard to bring you all this tool, we've had a lot of fun making it! It uses the API Vault system here on RG, so as we find new features they can be instantly updated! I'll add some pictures after a bit

God Mode - speaks for itself :p
Infinite Instinct - this lets you use all those nifty abilities as much as you want!
Never Seen - This one is a lot of fun. there are a few instances where you may be "spotted" but that's only if you kill someone in plain sight.
Add Ammo - The numeric box that pops up indicates how much ammo you are adding per shot ;) Try it out!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Virus Total returns 7/56 due to packer used
This is really was fun putting together with Cain532 I look forward to many more projects the near future with you bro ;) Also it works with BLES too :p thats my games version :D

Reactions: Cain532

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
Me & Cyb3r spent like an hour trying to get clip :dancing turtle::dancing turtle: but then eventually found it but I gave up on it . I did plan to release a mod version for hitman absolution but i drop it

Rivalgaming

Jun 3, 2017
ISSUES : RANDOM CRASHES
QUESTION : DOES THIS SUPPORT BLES
RANSOM : I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION THE DEDICATION OF RIVAL IS GREAT BUT MOST WEBSITES ARE FUTILE

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
ISSUES : RANDOM CRASHES
QUESTION : DOES THIS SUPPORT BLES
RANSOM : I DON'T HAVE A CLUE

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION THE DEDICATION OF RIVAL IS GREAT BUT MOST WEBSITES ARE FUTILE
The tool is crashing fairly frequently because of an issue we are aware of :) Give me a day or two and I will update the tool. I do not have a version for BLES made sorry to say. Hope that answers your questions!