How To Find Any Game Offsets Cheats on PS4

Yukuku

Nov 29, 2016
hey bud any chance you have horizon zero dawn offesets for 4.55 for the life of cant find them been searching for hours but cant get anyless then 1000 resaults

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
hey bud any chance you have horizon zero dawn offesets for 4.55 for the life of cant find them been searching for hours but cant get anyless then 1000 resaults
Hmmmm never messed wtih that game, I assume you are using the Netcheat plugin on the PS4. You need to understand that it's still very new territory. As I understand it, the PS4 uses 64 bit memory regions. The NetCheat plugin works fairly decently (I've not had a chance to use it myself) Try different ranges, or smaller/larger array sizes, maybe reverse arrays. As an example;

if you are searching for the value of 1,000, which on the PS3 the value in hex would be written as 03 E8, it could be reversed to look like E8 03. We've seen this on the PS1 and sometimes the PS2, not very often on PS3 (depends on the game) but it could be this way on PS4. worth checking out!!! I hope this helps you!!!!

Yukuku

Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm never messed wtih that game, I assume you are using the Netcheat plugin on the PS4. You need to understand that it's still very new territory. As I understand it, the PS4 uses 64 bit memory regions. The NetCheat plugin works fairly decently (I've not had a chance to use it myself) Try different ranges, or smaller/larger array sizes, maybe reverse arrays. As an example;

if you are searching for the value of 1,000, which on the PS3 the value in hex would be written as 03 E8, it could be reversed to look like E8 03. We've seen this on the PS1 and sometimes the PS2, not very often on PS3 (depends on the game) but it could be this way on PS4. worth checking out!!! I hope this helps you!!!!
thanks man most help I have had in a week haha helps a lot

Reactions: Cain532

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Prime Member
RG Prime
Apr 8, 2015
If it's doing E8 03 with reverse byte order, netcheat has a thing for that too even though I've never tested it. When you 1st activate NetCheat, you'll have that red square in the bottom left corner with the status for "Not Connected". Click that square, and menu choices will appear. At the bottom of that menu should be something with a check mark next to it labeled "Big Endian". Click that, and you should be able to scan in reverse byte order fine. I've never tested it though, I've never done anything except PS3 which mostly doesn't need it aside from some ported games trying to trick me like Call Of Duty Ghosts having some values in memory in reverse byte order and not byte aligned.

pirat

Mar 18, 2018
Thank you very much for receiving my message
It is a wonderful record in
This forum