Exclusive How to Mod any game by yourself!

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
I edited to nop and it'll just freeze the game up. Nice I got it working but the game is very laggy when I force constant write. Want to avoid that if it's even possible
I guess that address is being used by multiple functions, you may want to make your own subroutine then.

EvilWiffles

Nov 5, 2016
I guess that address is being used by multiple functions, you may want to make your own subroutine then.
Sounds difficult. Maybe I can just make the address write when the value is below a certain point, then it'll activate to replenish health. Is that something you could do with Netcheat and conditional editor?

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
Sounds difficult. Maybe I can just make the address write when the value is below a certain point, then it'll activate to replenish health. Is that something you could do with Netcheat and conditional editor?
Instead you could set a read breakpoint then find what reads that address constantly then try to modify it so it stores the max value instead of reading it.

EvilWiffles

Nov 5, 2016
Instead you could set a read breakpoint then find what reads that address constantly then try to modify it so it stores the max value instead of reading it.
I can try doing that but setting a breakpoint stops the game for me.

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
I just pushed play to move to different points. Don't know if that'd be equivalent
Yes it's the same but you have to disable the breakpoint first to prevent the game from stopping again, or keep it if you want to move to the next calling function.

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
can you hack mgo 3 ? like life hack
Unlikely. The game is server sided. Some people have managed it from what I hear tho :) not sure how they did. You can't debug MGO from what I've tried at least

tylmodz

Aug 9, 2015
Unlikely. The game is server sided. Some people have managed it from what I hear tho :) not sure how they did. You can't debug MGO from what I've tried at least
It is already here

Can you try anyhow again?
and I think the game is not server sided

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
It is already here

Can you try anyhow again?
and I think the game is not server sided
Guess that is a legit proof , lmao.
Especially the date is still in December. wow.
he was probably using a loop that keeps his health that way . . .

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Guess that is a legit proof , lmao.
Especially the date is still in December. wow.
he was probably using a loop that keeps his health that way . . .
Still wish I knew a reliable way to debug this game and some others haha

y8rz3l56ye2n8q

Prime Member
RG Prime
Apr 8, 2015
john007matrix

I'm assuming you're the same john matrix dude with the Neo avatar on the CMP forums asking the same question for the same game. I posted tutorials even though they don't have assassin's creed in them. You know GuitarMan and I are on skype and can help you find it. You basically did find it, we just need to make it work only for you and not other enemies. I know we're basically living 12 hours apart but you can still try messaging me. The invincibility I did for Assassin's Creed 1 was done very strangely and might be the same process needed for Assassin's Creed 2. If you and I could ever be online at the same time we could probably find the solution quickly.

I don't remember what version of the game you have, but if anybody wanted to beat us to completing the codes, we left off with these 2:

Health Refills To Full From Damage
0 000F327C C08300C8

Invincibility
0 0015250C 60000000

As far as I remember, I think both codes also affected enemies so all that was left was separating the enemies from the effects.

Reactions: Cyb3r

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hi cain532 tq for reply, my problem is I don't know how to turn my PS3 to dex now my PS3 cex tq
No problem :p I myself actually made a video just a few weeks ago on converting from CEX to DEX on my YouTube channel!
Check it out here! if you got any questions you can either leave a comment there, here or PM me and I'll be happy to help!

hanna william

Starting Gamer
Jun 19, 2016
@master cyb3r

plz where I can get PPC compiler ??

I know the basic about hacking

And I want to finding stuff like max money by my self

Last edited: