Info On Possibility's of Destiny antiban

jarvis123

New Gamer
Apr 1, 2015
Just wondering if It is possible to make one For it. If it is Possible i would love to help the modding Scene with it or atleast donate to who ever can make it Possible

Moist

Verified
Apr 12, 2015
It's definitely possible, thing is that it's just difficult because they hid all the demonware shit; unlike COD.

Shenmue

(^._.^)ノ Μϵοω
May 20, 2015
It's definitely possible, thing is that it's just difficult because they hid all the demonware shit; unlike COD.
The min its found they will just hide it somewhere its to heavily watched currently.

LiveMChief

Verified
May 31, 2015
There is a Anti-Ban out there, someone pretty popular called "kryptus" is working on it.

Shenmue

(^._.^)ノ Μϵοω
May 20, 2015
There is a Anti-Ban out there, someone pretty popular called "kryptus" is working on it.
But as i said The min its found they will just hide it somewhere else its to heavily watched currently. and a patch will come out right after.

LiveMChief

Verified
May 31, 2015
But as i said The min its found they will just hide it somewhere else its to heavily watched currently. and a patch will come out right after.
Yeah are very right, Bungie cares more about there games then Activision.

Rage

Former Staff
Jun 5, 2015
rmzmodshop.com
Yeah are very right, Bungie cares more about there games then Activision.
Agreed and thats what i love about them :).
That is one true fact, that Bungie cares about there games more then Activision even tho there such a big publisher.
:rofl: Activision took part in the production of Destiny lol, Treyarch, Infinityward, and Sledgehammer are the ones who make the COD series and Activision is in charge of production, advertisements (i believe) and all that other stuff

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
Infinity ward the best for making MW2.
:rofl: Activision took part in the production of Destiny lol, Treyarch, Infinityward, and Sledgehammer are the ones who make the COD series and Activision is in charge of production, advertisements (i believe) and all that other stuff
Infinityward the best for making MW2

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
I prefer Treyach
I prefer Infinityward for obviously making MW2, one of the reason how they reached more people and more fans to play CODS games now a days, and I like Treyarch for making Call Of Duty Black Op first one, with those epic zombie maps(It was extremely amazing feeling at the time) and it still remains the best.