PS3 Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Did Everything Work For U?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure?

Results are only viewable after voting.

uneeb

Apr 7, 2016
please man and are you using eboot hacker v2 or Hex editor

Last edited:

uneeb

Apr 7, 2016
Hi, any solution for PC 1.005 ? Or, I would appreciate if someone would direct me to, What the "EBOOT" file is, how it's used, and will it work for my PC 1.005 (I think I have the 1.01 patch too) game version ? THANKS your'e all awsome !
EBOOT in essentially the program file on ps3 that uses the data to launch the game. In simple words it is like the .exe file of computer but for ps3. So EBOOTs will not work for the pc version. You could search it on google, just write metal gear solid 5 phantom pain trainer. NOTE: Be careful when you download from various sites, you might download a virus.

Reactions: BakedBoi420

uneeb

Apr 7, 2016
i already tried doing that...deleted gamedata + 1.03 update then installed your 1.11 update for BLES then installed cheat pkg but everytime i launched the game it is always black screen...
Why are you installing 1.11 cheat PKG on a 1.03 game. First update your game to 1.11 BakedBoi420 has provided the update links as well.

Reactions: BakedBoi420

uneeb

Apr 7, 2016
also im using hex editor by decrypting the eboot with TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.97 , sorry i took so long to respond.
Thanks a lot man, I am such an idiot I didn't careful enough, I found it and that for sharing the names of the software, I greatly appreciate it and I hope I become skilled enough to do it myself but until then I rely on you guys.

Lexix

Apr 17, 2017
The mod works superb but please how can i disable the Invicibility. I need help ASAP!

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
The mod works superb but please how can i disable the Invicibility. I need help ASAP!
sorry i took so long, if your using usa/blus version of the game then i already have the modded eboot with invincibility and invisible off, if not it will take me some time to create a new eboot with invincibility off for eur/bles version

Lexix

Apr 17, 2017
Please if it will take u long enough to create the non invisible Eboot for BLES then create cheat pkg for BLES without the invisibility mod

FoxCunning

Jul 14, 2017
Can you add the DLC "Cloaked in silence" to play as Quiet and have Quiet's special powers? (Fast speed etc)