PS3 Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Did Everything Work For U?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Can you add the DLC "Cloaked in silence" to play as Quiet and have Quiet's special powers? (Fast speed etc)
sorry i took so long to respond, i can but i cant upload the download link on this forum cuz they considered it iilegal to upload any dlc for any game on this forum and most forums, if u want i could try to send it to u by email?

afrigh

Aug 3, 2017
I need EBOOT for version 1.03 without invisibiity,can you make one for me plz
Please respon anyone

Last edited:

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Thanks BakedBoi420 but i need blus version
I need EBOOT for version 1.03 without invisibiity,can you make one for me plz
Please respon anyone
Sorry i haven't got on here in awhile, i have it for BLUS too but its only for version 1.11 not version 1.03 for that one its a different offset which i dont have, i will upload the 1.11 version without invisible ASAP! :)

edit: Its uploaded now just click the dl link for BLUS and the file is in a folder named " *new* EBOOT.BIN V1.11-ALL CHEATS-(NO INVISIBILITY - NO MAX CAMO)" i also have now included new cheats on eboot like
Instant Free Development (Offline Only Development)
Instant Free Construction
Soldier One Hit Sleep/Stun
Soldier Never Wake Up

if u want old eboot without these cheats then just use click on the one without the word *new*

i still need to add it to BLES eboot....

Last edited:

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
i have now uploaded SPRX files for Quiet, Skulls and Sahelanthropus Cheats for both BLES and BLUS.

thanks to "Vexx" for releasing these cheats and sharing them to me! :)

afrigh

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah everything work just fine but i didnt find for v1.03,can you give me a link or whatever cuz i play it in that version
Thanks

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Yeah everything work just fine but i didnt find for v1.03,can you give me a link or whatever cuz i play it in that version
Thanks
sorry i dont have it for v1.03 only v1.11 and i dont know where to find it for v1.03 as its hard to find that now cuz its an old update... :(

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
i have now uploaded SPRX files for Quiet, Skulls and Sahelanthropus Cheats for both BLES and BLUS.

i also have now included new cheats on BLUS eboot like
Instant Free Development (Offline Only Development)
Instant Free Construction
Soldier One Hit Sleep/Stun
Soldier Never Wake Up

eboot marked as *New* inside dl link

thanks to "Vexx" for releasing these new cheats and sharing them to me and to everyone! :)

surfing8dude

Sep 7, 2015
Just letting everyone know i also have the MGSVTPP DLC Unlocker v7 and the MGO3 DLC expansion pack pkg file, if anyone is interested in it just follow me and start a conversation with me and ill give you links
Hi there, AWESOME WORK!!!
Could you send me the dlc please?

Keep up the great work!

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Just letting everyone know i also have the MGSVTPP DLC Unlocker v7 and the MGO3 DLC expansion pack pkg file, if anyone is interested in it just follow me or start a conversation with me and ill give you links

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
anyone know of any other new mods or glitches for mgo3 or mgsv lately???

i heard they were trying to get mods going on again for this game at SaveMGO but i haven't seen anything there yet...? :-(