PS3 Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Did Everything Work For U?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
bro, i think ive had enough hw do i remove the mod
just install 1.11 update again

best option would be to delete the game data and re-install the update pkg
u dont need to delete gamedata cuz it takes a long a time to reinstall game data back on just install 1.11 update pkg over again and it will replace the modded eboot with the original eboot. :)

Hitman_shum

Aug 25, 2017
ive just bought mgs online update, but theres alot of files in it, sprx,old data,old data how and which ne do i install

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
ive just bought mgs online update, but theres alot of files in it, sprx,old data,old data how and which ne do i install
u just install all updates, just download updates online and it will automatically install them for u or use the updates i provided on this page but u have to put the pkg's on a usb and install them via pkg installer on xmb menu or multiman

Reactions: Hitman_shum

Hitman_shum

Aug 25, 2017
Guys i need help 2 help

1- ive build my first fob but now im getting attacked everytime, i can defend it coz it keeps saying "DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT MISSING"

i downloaded the downloadable content via psn store but still i can access it help me,

2- i cant buy mb coin in mgs5 from psn store coz im neither from us nor eu, is there any other way to buy those damn mb coins

Thanks in advance

Reactions: tizzio

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
great codes , i tested them , the invisibility code have some defects : the snipers can still see you , and if you come very close to a soldier , he can see you , also , wen you use cqc with the stealth camo equipped , everyone can still see you , the same goes for the skulls , they can see you depending on how much noise you do or how close you are from them , i hope that someone will fix this , the rest work perfectly , also , it would be great is someone care about create a code that completely nullify the hateful recoil or dispersion like is called in this game , seriously , is annoying and make all the weapons pretty much useless , is so much better with the accuracy that weapons had in metal gear 2

Jan 15, 2018
doesn't work for me i got install the eboot and the game make me black screen after i delete it and try to install it with pkg the game do again black screen

my firmware 4.81.2 rebug

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 15, 2018
i gonna try if it's working ;) because my ps3 got brick and i got repair it she got brick because i haven't got disable ccapi for the tutorial

cupax85

Jan 17, 2018
Men thanks for the updates !!! i get into the game and manage to build my first FOB, im new at this of SEN Enabler and stuff so it was something great to get the extra content.

I want to ask you people, is possible to play metal gear online on this game?. I mean to play the FOB Missions and that another stuff?. When im into the game and try to play "ONLINE" or play the "FOB" missions it shows this message:

To play METAL GEAR ONLINE you need the METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA downloadable content.
Download METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA?
To enjoy the online features of MGSV: TPP, you need the MGSV: TPP UPDATE DATA downloadable content.
Download MGSV:TPP UPDATE DATA?
I select yes but the game dont download anything, and this shows
To play METAL GEAR ONLINE tou need the METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA Downloadable content.
With the latest patch installed. visit PlayStationStore and download METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA.
I already installed that files from the PS store but it doesnt work.

MY ACTUAL INFO:
CFW Rebug 4.82.1 CEX
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP [BLES02102] - All uptades BakedBoi420 Posted here

BUT On the down - right corner on the main menu it sais Ver.1.10... there is something wrong? I installed all the PKG files.
Sorry for the long Reply, but i spend a lot of time searching but without success.

Thanks again for your time !!!

Last edited:

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
doesnt work i got do the same than the tutorial and doesnt work
This game is super fussy whenever you are running it on DEX firmware :/ sadly I've only ever gotten it unning smoothly without manually NOPing functions by running it on CEX mode....

Jan 15, 2018
ok it work ;) i put my ps3 to cex and i got install the original update and install the cheat and the game don't make black screen thx for ur help ;)

Reactions: Cain532