PS3 Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Did Everything Work For U?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 15, 2018
but some mod doesn't work
and now Movement Speed Hack x1.50 & x2.00!
Instant Free Development (Offline Only Development)
Instant Free Construction
Soldier One Hit Sleep/Stun
Soldier Never Wake Up
Quiet and Camouflage Skulls One Hit Sleep/Stun
Mist and Armor Skulls One Hit Sleep/Stun
Armor Skulls One Hit Break Armor
Mist and Armor Skulls One Hit Kill
Sahelanthropus One Hit Kill

Reactions: Anesto

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
Guys i need help 2 help

1- ive build my first fob but now im getting attacked everytime, i can defend it coz it keeps saying "DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT MISSING"

i downloaded the downloadable content via psn store but still i can access it help me,

2- i cant buy mb coin in mgs5 from psn store coz im neither from us nor eu, is there any other way to buy those damn mb coins

Thanks in advance
so basically you paid to get those contents , but still can't get all the stuff that you paid for ? still they have the fucking nerve to complain if people find other ways to get those contents , well , we do even for those reasons , infact they should be free since we already paid for the game , but treat us like idiots isn't enough for them , they even dare to not give to you what you paid for , well bless all the alternatives ways to get them and those who make that possible :o

Reactions: BakedBoi420

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Men thanks for the updates !!! i get into the game and manage to build my first FOB, im new at this of SEN Enabler and stuff so it was something great to get the extra content.

I want to ask you people, is possible to play metal gear online on this game?. I mean to play the FOB Missions and that another stuff?.
When im into the game and try to play "ONLINE" or play the "FOB" missions it shows this message:

To play METAL GEAR ONLINE you need the METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA downloadable content.
Download METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA?
To enjoy the online features of MGSV: TPP, you need the MGSV: TPP UPDATE DATA downloadable content.
Download MGSV:TPP UPDATE DATA?
I select yes but the game dont download anything, and this shows
To play METAL GEAR ONLINE tou need the METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA Downloadable content.
With the latest patch installed. visit PlayStationStore and download METAL GEAR ONLINE GAME DATA.
I already installed that files from the PS store but it doesnt work.

MY ACTUAL INFO:
CFW Rebug 4.82.1 CEX
Metal Gear Solid V: TPP [BLES02102] - All uptades BakedBoi420 Posted here

BUT On the down - right corner on the main menu it sais Ver.1.10... there is something wrong? I installed all the PKG files.
Sorry for the long Reply, but i spend a lot of time searching but without success.

Thanks again for your time !!!
hmmm thats wierd thats doesnt happen to me but im using the BLUS/US game version, i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online so try deleting all game data and updates and install everything back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work... let me know if it works for u. thanx and sorry i took so long to respond..

ps. On the down right corner on the main menu it is supposed to say Ver.1.10... there is nothing wrong about that, i know the update is on Ver 1.11 but for some reason it still says Ver1.10 on mine too but that is normal though..

Last edited:
Reactions: cupax85

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
but some mod doesn't work
and now Movement Speed Hack x1.50 & x2.00!
Instant Free Development (Offline Only Development)
Instant Free Construction
Soldier One Hit Sleep/Stun
Soldier Never Wake Up
Make it for bles too!! Plizzx
opps i guess i forgot to add it to BLES game version but i know BLUS has it, i will try to add it to BLES as soon as i can, sorry again and sorry i took so long to respond...

Last edited:

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Guys i need help 2 help

1- ive build my first fob but now im getting attacked everytime, i can defend it coz it keeps saying "DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT MISSING"

i downloaded the downloadable content via psn store but still i can access it help me,

2- i cant buy mb coin in mgs5 from psn store coz im neither from us nor eu, is there any other way to buy those damn mb coins

Thanks in advance
wow thats even more wierd?? so u could get online but cant defend FOB cuz of missing DL content??? i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online. so like i told "cupax85" try deleting all game data and updates and install everything back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work... also i had a similar problem like that where it was giving me an error when i was trying to defend or visit FOB but it wasn't for missing DL content, for me it was because i was using a save from another account and i was trying to use online weapons that were already developed in my old account but not in the new account, So what i had to do was to not use those weapons when defending or visiting FOB's and i had to develop those online weapons all over again in order to use them online with my new account and it worked for me, hope this helps and let me know what happens.

ps. please let me know when u reply of what CFW your on and what game version you are using as well (example: BLES/UK or BLUS/US) thanx and sorry i took so long to respond..

Last edited:

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
for anyone else who has been getting the Missing DL Content error when online or trying to get online i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online. So like ive told most of u try deleting all game data and updates and install every update that i have provided on here back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work...

Thanks again and Sorry I took so long to respond to most of u, i rarely get on this forum anymore... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: tizzio

cupax85

Jan 17, 2018
hmmm thats wierd thats doesnt happen to me but im using the BLUS/US game version, i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online so try deleting all game data and updates and install everything back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work... let me know if it works for u. thanx and sorry i took so long to respond..

ps. On the down right corner on the main menu it is supposed to say Ver.1.10... there is nothing wrong about that, i know the update is on Ver 1.11 but for some reason it still says Ver1.10 on mine too but that is normal though..
Hi BakedBoi420, Thanks for your response,

Well i downloaded all and did as you said (Delete all game data and reinstall all), but the MGS TPP ONLINE part keept giving me the same error, BUT i found something that help me with this.. so i want to tell you but i think that is better in a private msg so you take a better look to the solution i found.

The updates were fine, the solution is for the MGS ONLINE part.

Thanks

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
those modofications are excellent , the only thing that i need are the original address , or the offsets , or however i should call them to not kill the sehalantropus with one hit

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Hi BakedBoi420, Thanks for your response,

Well i downloaded all and did as you said (Delete all game data and reinstall all), but the MGS TPP ONLINE part keept giving me the same error, BUT i found something that help me with this.. so i want to tell you but i think that is better in a private msg so you take a better look to the solution i found.

The updates were fine, the solution is for the MGS ONLINE part.

Thanks
Ok sure PM me whenever u can, glad i can be some help :)

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
those modofications are excellent , the only thing that i need are the original address , or the offsets , or however i should call them to not kill the sehalantropus with one hit

here's all the offsets for the SPRX files, glad i could be some help, hope u enjoy! :)

prx_qui_ps3.sprx

OGP=7C63D010B07C0012
COP=7C631810B07C0012

prx_wmu_ps3.sprx

OGP=EC42082841810008
COP=EC42102841810008

OGP=EC21F82841810924
COP=EC21082841810924

OGP=EC42F82841810008
COP=EC42102841810008

prx_sah_ps3.sprx

OGP=80A400007C651814
COP=80A4FFF47C651814

ps. as u can see one hit kill sahelanthropus is only on prx_sah_ps3.sprx so if u dont want it just dont install it. :)

Reactions: tizzio

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
here's all the offsets for the SPRX files, glad i could be some help, hope u enjoy! :)

prx_qui_ps3.sprx

OGP=7C63D010B07C0012
COP=7C631810B07C0012

prx_wmu_ps3.sprx

OGP=EC42082841810008
COP=EC42102841810008

OGP=EC21F82841810924
COP=EC21082841810924

OGP=EC42F82841810008
COP=EC42102841810008

prx_sah_ps3.sprx

OGP=80A400007C651814
COP=80A4FFF47C651814

ps. as u can see one hit kill sahelanthropus is only on prx_sah_ps3.sprx so if u dont want it just dont install it. :)

Reactions: BakedBoi420

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
but come to think about this : i need to offsets for the EBOOT , everytime i use an sprx the game just refuse to load the saves :\

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
There is no offsets god mode/infinite health for MGO3
they think that you are going to use that infinite health/god mode in MGO 3 to bother other users who are playing it , they assume this so they just don't give those offsets -.- and instead of that they just invent tons of excuses because they think we are so stupid to believe in them -.- , near the god mode there is something like : " Patched or Chenged you can give it peek on Tools Durability address " , well i am pretty sure that even the other values got patched an changed during those years , so i am pretty sure that even the other values just didn't show up spontaneousely by themselves , they were searched by the hackers , but strangely , all those simple facts and logic become suddenly impossible for them to be understood wen it comes about something that according to them you absolutely want to use to spite other players , like there aren't any other ways to use a god mode without bother anyone , but hey they are the hackers , they know everything about hacking , so they probably also think to know what we will think and do -.- , to think that this mess happened because a bunch of assholes that in the past really used cheats to spite other gamers , i would beat them if i could find them , because of their stupidity , all the hackers have this paranoia , and obviousely , those who pay the consequences are the people who actually don't have any intent to spite other people in the online mode , my previous reply got deleted , what's the problem ?? can't stomach the fact that someone spotted your tiny tainy littly lies ?? -.-

Last edited:

Cheat Code

Gamer
Jun 28, 2015
Galaxy far, far away
www.youtube.com
Well, Its old game and I don't think anyone cares now. It's time to move on. It's not that hard to find god mode. They are not the only ones who can find it. When I have time, I'm working on Last of us, Killzone 3 and other games.
I will give MGO3 godmode offsets or MGO.self to everyone ;)
If I got the godmode in private then I wouldn't share it because I understand why it must not be for the public .