PS3 Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Did Everything Work For U?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure?

Results are only viewable after voting.

omegabeam

Mar 3, 2018
So I install the pkg, but nothing seem to happen to my game. Do I have to activate it someway or something? I have the BLUS version.

tizzio

New Gamer
Nov 23, 2017
So I install the pkg, but nothing seem to happen to my game. Do I have to activate it someway or something? I have the BLUS version.
maybe you forgot to install the update first , try to first install the official updates and only after that , install the pkg , this cheats require all the updates to work , and possibly, install even the updates for the online fobs since the better weapons can only be unlocked if you are connected :o , as for MGO3 , well fortunately isn't necessary , after all that mode is another excuse to trow at us weapons who are even more useless that those at disposal in the main game , so basically the only slightly tolerable weapon is the m4 , the rest is literally crap , i am not joking , is really fucking useless , and all this in the fucked up name of competitive gaming -.- , i really hope that someone create a code pattern that can grant the maximum amount of dispersion( no recoil ) for every weapon

Reactions: BakedBoi420

omegabeam

Mar 3, 2018
maybe you forgot to install the update first , try to first install the official updates and only after that , install the pkg , this cheats require all the updates to work , and possibly, install even the updates for the online fobs since the better weapons can only be unlocked if you are connected :o , as for MGO3 , well fortunately isn't necessary , after all that mode is another excuse to trow at us weapons who are even more useless that those at disposal in the main game , so basically the only slightly tolerable weapon is the m4 , the rest is literally crap , i am not joking , is really fucking useless , and all this in the fucked up name of competitive gaming -.- , i really hope that someone create a code pattern that can grant the maximum amount of dispersion( no recoil ) for every weapon
The problem it seems like there is no link for the cheat pkg, all I did was downloading updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: tizzio

omegabeam

Mar 3, 2018
So here what I did:
I checked I had 1.11 by deleting my 1.11 and redownload the official update
I verified I had the latest version of everything.
I downloaded the pkg for 1.11 update of the main game, 1.10 for online game data and even 1.10 for MG03
Install it on my ps3

Still nothing

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
The problem it seems like there is no link for the cheat pkg, all I did was downloading updates.
So here what I did:
I checked I had 1.11 by deleting my 1.11 and redownload the official update
I verified I had the latest version of everything.
I downloaded the pkg for 1.11 update of the main game, 1.10 for online game data and even 1.10 for MG03
Install it on my ps3

Still nothing
link to modded "Cheat" pkg is in spoiler after the updates and u have to be a member of this forum to see DL link

and its suppose to say 1.10 game version even though you installed 1.11 update, the game is weird like that even for mgo3

Mar 29, 2018
Slams head into desk repeatedly
I! am! such! An! Idiot!
lol I fooled around with this for God knows how long trying to get it to work only to finally realize I had the wrong file... lol I just downloaded the update data thinking it was the cheat file *sigh*
Thanks so much for this man, you da man!

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Slams head into desk repeatedly
I! am! such! An! Idiot!
lol I fooled around with this for God knows how long trying to get it to work only to finally realize I had the wrong file... lol I just downloaded the update data thinking it was the cheat file *sigh*
Thanks so much for this man, you da man!
sorry i tried to change the post recently so plp could try to find the cheat file download link easyier because your not the only one who was confused as well if look at the previous comments from other plp :(

omegabeam

Mar 3, 2018
Do you think it would be possible to have a mod with only S++ soldiers in the field? I know there is no real point since I'm already level 200, but I just want a base full of S++.

Perhaps that one is impossible since it's online, but speeding up the time to develop online things. 12 days is freaking long lol

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Do you think it would be possible to have a mod with only S++ soldiers in the field? I know there is no real point since I'm already level 200, but I just want a base full of S++.

Perhaps that one is impossible since it's online, but speeding up the time to develop online things. 12 days is freaking long lol
I think it's possible. I'ts been a while since I've looked at MGS5 but I recall seeing a randomizer for the soldier level. If I get time I can look into it.

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
I HAVE NOW ADDED NO HEADSHOT OR FALL DAMAGE OFFSETS! HOPE U ENJOY! PREVIEW OF MOD BY ME FALLING OFF THE PLATFORM AND WALKING AROUND UNDERNEATH MY MOTHERBASE AS A GLITCH HAHA LOL! 8)

BIG THANKS TO "qNSp" & "Hunter926" for this mod! :claps:

omegabeam

Mar 3, 2018
I think it's possible. I'ts been a while since I've looked at MGS5 but I recall seeing a randomizer for the soldier level. If I get time I can look into it.
Thanks a lot for that. I was also wondering if there was the possibility of a mod where stun and gas didn't affect the player.

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
I HAVE NOW ADDED NO HEADSHOT OR FALL DAMAGE OFFSETS! HOPE U ENJOY! PREVIEW OF MOD BY ME FALLING OFF THE PLATFORM AND WALKING AROUND UNDERNEATH MY MOTHERBASE AS A GLITCH HAHA LOL! 8)

BIG THANKS TO "qNSp" & "Hunter926" for this mod! :claps:
haha noice =D