Other MultiLib

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hey there everybody!!! So, using the official PS3Lib from GitHub (All credit to the guys who built that, it's an amazing library!!) I added support for Xbox360 modders!!! Now, you can use all the same functions that make the original PS3Lib so versatile and user friendly have been added to Xbox! All I Really did was build an API based on the current XRPC (which is very lacking.....) and added the appropriate support, then imported that to a copy of the PS3Lib, renamed, tested and viola!

You will still need either the RPC.xex or the XRPC.xex until I can learn how to build my own :X

Again, I can't take a whole lot of credit for this thing, all I did was combine them together and do a bit of troubleshooting.

PS3Lib GitHub
this is where I got the source for the PS3Lib, again, couldn't have done it without them!!

I couldn't find a "proper" source for XRPC, there are multiple tools that use it and it's been tweaked/edited so much.... I heavily modified the one that I found. If anybody knows who the original creator of XRPC is, please let me know so I can give them the credit they deserve!!

[hide]
[URL='http://www.mediafire.com/download/rss53tyln4iyv6s/MultiLib.dll]Download![/URL]
[/hide]
No VirusTotal because it's not a .exe :p I'll consider releasing the source code once I get it fine tuned a bit more! And probably a tutorial as well.

Last edited:

anxify

Misc. Moderator
Jun 1, 2016
Los angeles, United States
Hey there everybody!!! So, using the official PS3Lib from GitHub (All credit to the guys who built that, it's an amazing library!!) I added support for Xbox360 modders!!! Now, you can use all the same functions that make the original PS3Lib so versatile and user friendly have been added to Xbox! All I Really did was build an API based on the current XRPC (which is very lacking.....) and added the appropriate support, then imported that to a copy of the PS3Lib, renamed, tested and viola!

You will still need either the RPC.xex or the XRPC.xex until I can learn how to build my own :X

Again, I can't take a whole lot of credit for this thing, all I did was combine them together and do a bit of troubleshooting.

PS3Lib GitHub
this is where I got the source for the PS3Lib, again, couldn't have done it without them!!

I couldn't find a "proper" source for XRPC, there are multiple tools that use it and it's been tweaked/edited so much.... I heavily modified the one that I found. If anybody knows who the original creator of XRPC is, please let me know so I can give them the credit they deserve!!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
No VirusTotal because it's not a .exe :p I'll consider releasing the source code once I get it fine tuned a bit more! And probably a tutorial as well.
Thank you :) Well done once again :p

Reactions: Cain532