Solved Newsletters or Bulk Emails

Mapwood6

Jan 30, 2018
Ill keep this short and sweet.

I am not 100% sure you do not do this already, but wouldnt you think about bulk emailing? Maybe a weekly newsletter?

Mailchimp is a good way of sending mail if you want to monitor who opened the emails...etc.

Your first 2,000 emails subscribers are free but you can change the subscriber list, in the past I just send to 2,000 each day, a different 2,000 per day. Out of 2,000 in my history approximately 20% open the email. But them 20% opening the email is better than no one hearing about RG and forgetting about it surely isnt it?

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Cyb3r and I had mentioned starting a newsletter before :p The only real snag here is finding someone to actually build up the newsletter! Thank you for your interest and support my friend :) I'll definitely be in touch with you in the near future (possibly this weekend!!! )

Reactions: Mapwood6

Mapwood6

Jan 30, 2018
Cyb3r and I had mentioned starting a newsletter before :p The only real snag here is finding someone to actually build up the newsletter! Thank you for your interest and support my friend :) I'll definitely be in touch with you in the near future (possibly this weekend!!! )
Not a problem, if you like I can work on a newsletter template (code one).

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
We have a newsletter script in place linked to the forum database and amazon SES, it only needs someone to help send news and updates regularly.

Mapwood6

Jan 30, 2018
We have a newsletter script in place linked to the forum database and amazon SES, it only needs someone to help send news and updates regularly.
What kind of help do you need? Also how much are you paying on Amazon SES?

You not tried MailChimp?

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
What kind of help do you need? Also how much are you paying on Amazon SES?

You not tried MailChimp?
Amazon is cheaper and much better than any other provider. I barely pay 2-5 USD per month.