Tool PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
FROM TIME TO TIME I UPDATE THE PAYLOADS TO NEW AND BETTER ONES. DO A FULL DOWNLOAD OF THE LATEST VERSION TO GET THE NEW PAYLOAD(S). THIS WILL FIX THE ACTIVELY REFUSED ERROR.

Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.
YOU NO LONGER NEED MIRA OR HEN! JUST GO STRAIGHT TO ORIGINAL AND SEND THE PAYLOAD. IT CONTAINS HEN.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/TYLERMODSINC
It is possible these cheats work for different CUSA's. Just have to try and see. If you make a working .cht file. (Pointers preferred) I will add them. I just need you to provide CUSA and game version.

[HIDE]
Download Here
Virus Scan(0/65)
[/HIDE]
[HIDE]
Download Mirror
[/HIDE]
I cannot stop you, but I do ask out of respect if you guys would not decompile my tool. Thank you.
Make sure you have the correct CUSA and version of a game.

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Sorry mate the site shrinks it on it's own. No you cannot add your own cheats. This is a solid RTM tool like PS3 days
Oh i see. btw i got some new cheat files for PS4-cheaters for you to test, now i can confrim that FFXV cheats doesn't work when you restart or reload the game. the address changes every time . same goes for Bloodbrone *work on reload and restart but once the items changes its slot in your inventory you have to find the new address" Dying Light Changes after each load like after loading a new area or after a cut scene. (it's sad because i got some useful cheats for items and money there ) i still need someone to test the cheats i found for The Order 1886 and Zombie (i don't have the game installed anymore ) the Order worked fine but it's tricky because you can't spot the changes right away example, you got 20 bullet, shoot one, now you got 19, activate code and reload, on next reload it'll show that you got 18, reload again and now it's 19 fervor (the value sat to 20 not 19) but it uses like one bullet each time you reload, but still work as infinite ammo code for pistol and rifle, my only issue is i deleted the game before i get to test the codes again after restarting the game. so i'm not sure about the addresses upon reloading the game. if you want i can give you the files to test yourself.

Reactions: Samet Chan

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
Oh i see. btw i got some new cheat files for PS4-cheaters for you to test, now i can confrim that FFXV cheats doesn't work when you restart or reload the game. the address changes every time . same goes for Bloodbrone *work on reload and restart but once the items changes its slot in your inventory you have to find the new address" Dying Light Changes after each load like after loading a new area or after a cut scene. (it's sad because i got some useful cheats for items and money there ) i still need someone to test the cheats i found for The Order 1886 and Zombie (i don't have the game installed anymore ) the Order worked fine but it's tricky because you can't spot the changes right away example, you got 20 bullet, shoot one, now you got 19, activate code and reload, on next reload it'll show that you got 18, reload again and now it's 19 fervor (the value sat to 20 not 19) but it uses like one bullet each time you reload, but still work as infinite ammo code for pistol and rifle, my only issue is i deleted the game before i get to test the codes again after restarting the game. so i'm not sure about the addresses upon reloading the game. if you want i can give you the files to test yourself.
I appreciate that but I don't install the games I have in my trainer. I have a tester that cheats a ton of games named Weysincha

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
Oh i see. btw i got some new cheat files for PS4-cheaters for you to test, now i can confrim that FFXV cheats doesn't work when you restart or reload the game. the address changes every time . same goes for Bloodbrone *work on reload and restart but once the items changes its slot in your inventory you have to find the new address" Dying Light Changes after each load like after loading a new area or after a cut scene. (it's sad because i got some useful cheats for items and money there ) i still need someone to test the cheats i found for The Order 1886 and Zombie (i don't have the game installed anymore ) the Order worked fine but it's tricky because you can't spot the changes right away example, you got 20 bullet, shoot one, now you got 19, activate code and reload, on next reload it'll show that you got 18, reload again and now it's 19 fervor (the value sat to 20 not 19) but it uses like one bullet each time you reload, but still work as infinite ammo code for pistol and rifle, my only issue is i deleted the game before i get to test the codes again after restarting the game. so i'm not sure about the addressed upon reloading the game. if you want i can give you the files to test yourself.
No cheat code will be usable after restarting the game due to ASLR protection.

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Oh and i tried Nier (cheats crated by someone else ) and it worked for me (i only tried the money related code though )

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
You know guys all we need now is a save resigner!! we can add the cheats save and share them.
Don't we know it... but no one wants to put the time in to figure out with what we have. But it's not like it's basic stuff. Takes pretty smart people. That's why Save Wizard is $60... they're the only ones with it. I don't count Xploder cause they are horrible. But I believe it'll come in time. Things we have such as save resigner and so forth on PS3 was made by some big time people

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
No it won't, you can try with PS4 Cheater and see yourself. ;)
I have cheated many games tho. Executable addresses are static. They change but if you load teh .cht it'll change for you to the new one thanks to the offset cause it's always the same distance into the section

Cyb3r

RG Admin
RG Admin
Feb 21, 2015
I have cheated many games tho. Executable addresses are static. They change but if you load teh .cht it'll change for you to the new one thanks to the offset cause it's always the same distance into the section
That's because PS4 Cheater uses jkpatch and jkpatch automatically disables ASLR, but that's doesn't mean the game executable address are static, just like iphone modding executable range start always changes with each load.

Code:
    // patch ASLR, thanks 2much4u
    *(uint16_t *)(kernbase + 0x1BA559) = 0x9090;
https://github.com/xemio/jkpatch/blob/master/payload/source/main.c#L67-L68

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
Reactions: mrcool077 and Cyb3r

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Hey, just tried the app, not working. i'm getting the windows error messages (stopped responding close to wait ) every time i try to launch the app.