Tool PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
Hey, just tried the app, not working. i'm getting the windows error messages (stopped responding close to wait ) every time i try to launch the app.
I and others do not receive this problem... so I am unsure how to fix such error... i'm sorry it's happening mate. Best I can say is try some troubleshooting? Reboot PC, make sure any anti-virus isn't disallowing it to open(Considering it asks to run as admin). Again, i'm sorry ! :(

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
I and others do not receive this problem... so I am unsure how to fix such error... i'm sorry it's happening mate. Best I can say is try some troubleshooting? Reboot PC, make sure any anti-virus isn't disallowing it to open(Considering it asks to run as admin). Again, i'm sorry ! :(
Tried all that, not launching. i click ..wait up to 15 seconds ..then the error message pops.

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Ok so i downloaded the latest version ....the app launched...but failed to connect i'm getting an error trying to send Payloads (PS4 IP and Hen /system version all set ) it doesn't work for me sadly.

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
Ok so i downloaded the latest version ....the app launched...but failed to connect i'm getting an error trying to send Payloads (PS4 IP and Hen /system version all set ) it doesn't work for me sadly.
It can't send payloads for now. Just use PS4 Cheater to send the payload(same payload) and then click a game and click attach(may not have to) you will then get an error most likely(ignore it and start cheating). I have heard GoW cheats do not work. I have updated to 5.05 and will try to fix what I can. Thank you for your feedback

Reactions: CrazyGamer

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
It can't send payloads for now. Just use PS4 Cheater to send the payload(same payload) and then click a game and click attach(may not have to) you will then get an error most likely(ignore it and start cheating). I have heard GoW cheats do not work. I have updated to 5.05 and will try to fix what I can. Thank you for your feedback
I can't test it for now, because i just found that i have a different version of Uncharted 4 than the one you have. i managed to activate the dev menu manually using Hex Editor (it was quite a chore )

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
I can't test it for now, because i just found that i have a different version of Uncharted 4 than the one you have. i managed to activate the dev menu manually using Hex Editor (it was quite a chore )
My tool apparently is completely not functional on 5.05 so... i'll try to let you know when I fix it. Should be in the next update.

Reactions: CrazyGamer

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
My tool apparently is completely not functional on 5.05 so... i'll try to let you know when I fix it. Should be in the next update.
The Dev mode for Uncharted 4 is not working for me , it reset the PS4 once your trigger a cut scene (like Nioh youb need to activate the codes save and restart ) but that trick doesn't work with U4 because you need the active codes for infinite ammo and such

Cheat Code

Gamer
Jun 28, 2015
Galaxy far, far away
www.youtube.com
Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

I cannot stop you, but I do ask out of respect if you guys would not decompile my tool. Thank you.

Make sure you have the correct CUSA and version of a game.

-----UPDATED TO v1.1.16.21-----

• 5.05 is now fully supported!
    Added 2 new games.
    Added a some new design features and fixed some alignment with the design.

-----UPDATED TO v1.0.13.19-----

• Added Uncharted Collection Debug Menus.
    Tried adding 5.05 support but that'll have to wait. You can still send the payload to 5.05 with another tool like PS4 Cheater and then just open my tool and use it. This is being worked on.

View attachment 412
I get error msg when i press payload.
I don't know this error message is the tool doing or my PC?

Last edited: