Tool PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Aurangzeb56

Oct 2, 2017
I downloaded CUSA03219 but I can download CUSA03246 if you send me a link
I actually bought the physical copy of the Day One Edition of the game and that version is CUSA03246. ^^" Anyway for me to dump the game?

I tried using PS4cheater 1.4.5 as well as 1.4.7 to find the cheats for this game. I first tried to find a simple cheat as Fol, but searched all the address in the game, and found nothing. Tried finding the SP next, but nothing came up there either. I'm on 5.05 by the way.

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
I actually bought the physical copy of the Day One Edition of the game and that version is CUSA03246. ^^" Anyway for me to dump the game?

I tried using PS4cheater 1.4.5 as well as 1.4.7 to find the cheats for this game. I first tried to find a simple cheat as Fol, but searched all the address in the game, and found nothing. Tried finding the SP next, but nothing came up there either. I'm on 5.05 by the way.
Well I'll see if I can find your CUSA

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
Thanks @TylerMods. :D Much appreciated. Though if you can't find my version, could you teach me how to search for these codes? I tried my best to search them myself, but can't seem to find them. ^^"
Unfortunately teaching in here with replies would be a pain lol. If you click the help button on my trainer you'll find my Discord server. My server members and I would be glad to teach you.

Reactions: soneco

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
It seems as if all the games are untested, out of 7 games i tested only one worked (Dying Light) Bloodborne, RE7 doesn't work, all cheats, nothing works
PS4 can be tricky at times, depending on which CUSA and even version of the game there can be some serious differences in code. Basically if youo don't have the exact same version that the dev had when developing the codes you are sunk.

Reactions: CrazyGamer

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
PS4 can be tricky at times, depending on which CUSA and even version of the game there can be some serious differences in code. Basically if youo don't have the exact same version that the dev had when developing the codes you are sunk.
I'm fully aware of that, these games tested on a matched CUSA and version and they didn't work.
For example Resident Evil 7 tested last (same game version and patch ) didn't work

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
@Cain532 Done this game himself. I can assure you bro the cheats work
Sorry but not for me. try to check the Update history of the game you test these on , maybe you added the wrong version.
Also the game should be tested like at least 3 times (after restarting your PS4 ) top make sure the addresses won't change. and are all static.

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
Sorry but not for me. try to check the Update history of the game you test these on , maybe you added the wrong version.
Also the game should be tested like at least 3 times (after restarting your PS4 ) top make sure the addresses won't change. and are all static.
They're correct

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
They're correct
Not for me they are not. i'm not lying, just trying to help you there. please do test them again and upalod a video. i tested the, few times on the same CUSA and patch mentioned, didn't work, the only cheats that worked for me were the Dying Light. all cheats worked perfectly. i have no reason to waste your time or mine and say they're not working just for fun lol

aLcHieZ

Sep 7, 2018
First of all, KUDOS! BEST TRAINER EVER! Working well even with different CUSA.

Just thinking, do you have any plan to launch mobile app version? It would be super handy though

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Hello, I have one question: use this cheats cause problem with the trophy?
Only in-game cheats disables trophies. some games comes with cheat-menu with in the game. but not these kind of cheats. the trainer alters values loaded along with the game on to the RAM.
All said, certain kind of trophies like for example, trophies related to killing enemies when you're on low HP, and if you're using the God Mode you can't meet the requirements for the trophy (then you need to deactivate the cheat first) . but these are like very very rare cases. all you have to do is check the trophy guide for each game.