Tool PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

peccetti

Oct 10, 2018
Only in-game cheats disables trophies. some games comes with cheat-menu with in the game. but not these kind of cheats. the trainer alters values loaded along with the game on to the RAM.
All said, certain kind of trophies like for example, trophies related to killing enemies when you're on low HP, and if you're using the God Mode you can't meet the requirements for the trophy (then you need to deactivate the cheat first) . but these are like very very rare cases. all you have to do is check the trophy guide for each game.
Thank you very much

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Umm...so the new version doesn't work but at all. i added the IP, Name. Firmware version. but when i hit on send Payload it says: please select firmware version....meaning, even when i selected the version beforehand, the new feature is forcing the trainer to revert back to noraml (with nothing selected) . and when i tried to save as Default i got a message saying Failed to save as Default ...i didn't do anything wrong. but it seems very unstable and buggy (also on my first attempt when i tried to update the trainer froze at 100% and i had to end-task) so i'm glad i kept a copy of the Old file, i'm back to the previous version for now XD

Last edited:

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
Umm...so the new version doesn't work but at all. i added the IP, Name. Firmware version. but when i hit on send Payload it says: please select firmware version....meaning, even when i selected the version beforehand, the new feature is forcing the trainer to revert back to noraml (with nothing selected) . and when i tried to save as Default i got a message saying Failed to save as Default ...i didn't do anything wrong. but it seems very unstable and buggy (also on my first attempt when i tried to update the trainer froze at 100% and i had to end-task) so i'm glad i kept a copy of the Old file, i'm back to the previous version for now XD
Sounds like you enjoy and get pleasure from criticizing. I wouldn't release a trash update we worked on for a week. You made a mistake adding your PS4. I would try n help but this is a forum and it's made for this kind of support so join the Discord please.

cleo001

Jul 23, 2017
the update version not working for me...everytime i start it it go to 75% the error "unhandled exception occured"....anyone can help run again this

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Sounds like you enjoy and get pleasure from criticizing. I wouldn't release a trash update we worked on for a week. You made a mistake adding your PS4. I would try n help but this is a forum and it's made for this kind of support so join the Discord please.
Wut? dude i'm helping you here. i don't enojy doing anything but gaming. my bad anyway.

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
Oh and i do know how to add my PS4 IP i'm not that dumb you know, but you need to read carefully, the trainer is NOT SAVING the IP nor the Firmware version i added. as if i'm not doing anything, even though i added all the info needed and checked all the boxes. the trainer ignored my inputs.

exilon

New Gamer
May 31, 2015
The update 1.19 of Star Wars Battfront 2 was released. but cheats are for 1.07. Please, could you update these cheats and add more cheats like Skill Instant Charge and Points and XP Multiplier? Thank you! I hope these cheats to work both for DLC´s and updates. Sorry if you don´t get my English.

exilon

New Gamer
May 31, 2015
Please, could you update Star Wars battlfront 2 cheats to work for new update 1.19 and new DLCs? Thanks!

Ivanvals

Nov 3, 2018
Hi Tylermods,

Awesome tool,

I would like do a request or a little suggestions to enhance your tool with an expert bottom for each game/trainer. I will be very happy and I guess more people too.
This new expert option will open a new windows for the game and version and show the technical information, the cheat name, the pointers, the section, the format of the data (bytes, hex, etc..) and the value,etc....

In other words, the usual data that we can use with the ps4 cheater.
And probably you can said,why you want this?

Because there are to many versions/patchs for the same game as you know.

In my case:
The first game that I want to test with your tool have been the last of us with path 1.09, but it no works, because my version was CUSA0056, but reading all threads here I saw some codes that no work but give me the hint to investigate in the correct section/address with ps4 cheater and finally I 'm able to active the debug menu for my version.:happy:

So that means that will be more easy for everybody (that knowing how use this information) to try to find the correct codes for his game/patch versions that are not in your tool and after, even share this with you to improve this fantastic tool.
Hope that you think on my requests.

Regards.--

Ivanvals

Nov 3, 2018
Please, could you update Star Wars battlfront 2 cheats to work for new update 1.19 and new DLCs? Thanks!
To run the update 1.17 it need firmware 5.55....
Can you help us and tell how you can apply this update? or maybe you have the hen for the 5.55?
Thks.

stepan228

Nov 18, 2018
Hello, please help. The old version of the program works, but when upgrading to a new one and starting up, an error began to come out

unhandled exception in the application.
The specified IP address is invalid.

Detailed information on the use of operational
(JIT) debug instead of this dialog
window is at the end of this message.

************** Exception text **************
System.FormatException:
The specified IP address is invalid.
in librpc.PS4RPC..ctor(String ip)
in PS4_Trainer_by_TylerMods.main.InitPS4RPC()
in PS4_Trainer_by_TylerMods.main..ctor()
in PS4_Trainer_by_TylerMods.Launching.Run()
in PS4_Trainer_by_TylerMods.Launching.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Operational Debugging (JIT) **************
To enable online (JIT) debugging of the .config file of this
application or computer (machine.config) must have
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with
debugging

For example:

<Configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging = "true" />
</ Configuration>

The above JIT debug is any unhandled exception.
sent to the JIT debugger registered on this computer
instead of processing the data with a dialog box.

Last edited: