Tool PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

CrazyGamer

Gamer
Jun 4, 2017
The download link leads to your website homepage but no actual download buttons, the reason i tried to re-download the trainer is because the trainer installed has stopped updating completely, stuck on 0% then get the Windows related error for the programmer has stopped working or such. if i click NO to update, the trainers runs normally.

I'm not sure what went wrong, but i haven't visited the site or used the trainer for a while so i'm not up to date with the latest sadly.

jose ortega

Dec 5, 2018
hi guys, firts i want to thank tyler for this great jod.
i do have a question:
i am trying to use it on bloodborne, i started the game but nothing happen.
do i need to collect stuff and items before send payload? in order to get infinite items,stamina etc.

io rivalg

New Gamer
May 31, 2018
anyone know how to send the payload to the 5.07 as is different than 5.05..
please pm me if you know

sandyster89

Dec 22, 2018
hello guys.. im sorry if i repost or someone before me posted this problem.. ive encountered some error when i open this exe. "unhandled exception has occured.........." i dont know why this happen n what must i do... thanks for the help

picopico

Jun 25, 2018
Fantastic tool! Thanks for all the hard work you put into it!

Question... Maybe it's obvious and I'm missing it... but how can I type numerical values for cheats? If I want to give myself 500 XP in God of War, for example, the only way I can figure out how to do it is to click + 500 times, because I can't type in that field. Is there a better way to do it?

daydreamer33

Sep 10, 2018
Assassins Creed Syndicate 1.52 CUSA02377 is on the list, can you do also a Trainer for the CUSA02376 version of this game please??? Maybe you can do a pulldown menu for some games with diffent versions of the CUSA.

galuh

Feb 7, 2019
i have a problem here.everytime i want to launch ps4trainer.exe on my pc it load until 76 percent and then came out notif that the point is it cant be opened.does anyone have same problem here and anyone care to help and know the solution,thanks. the notif said unhandled exception has occured in ure app.it has 2 options continue or close.but both of em hav the same results.closed down and wont lauch the app