Tool PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

io rivalg

New Gamer
May 31, 2018
Mira+HEN then Original then go to original and send. If doesn't work, clear your cache.

Thought this would quote your quote as well...
Thanks mate, as I am on 5.07 should work the same?
We don't have Mira+hen, only hen...

Looks very nice and simple, so congratulation for the job noob friendly

Wing101

Jun 28, 2018
Beyond Two Souls/Heavy Rain debug menus would be great.. Thanks for the amazing work though.

CraZy PoWeR

Jun 27, 2018
i have problem the progrm cannot update ...he tell me field to to sign in network ...i can,t update the program

io rivalg

New Gamer
May 31, 2018
Thank you mate and yes it should work on 5.07
ps what you mean about original, then what cache, browser?

edit: found this
  1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller
  2. Select Turn Off PS4
  3. Let the PlayStation 4 fully power down and wait at least 30 seconds
  4. Restart the PlayStation 4
  5. Hold L1 + R1 while booting up the game

sorry to ask, can you give step by step tu run the trainer?

edit2:
  1. Turn off your PlayStation 4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
  2. Once the indicator light on top of your PlayStation 4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
  3. Wait at least 30 seconds.
  4. Plug the power cord back into your PlayStation 4 and turn it on.

Last edited:

cronos002

Jun 24, 2018
Buenos dias, trate de usarlo desde ubuntu con wine + q4wine y al iniciar la app se queda un cuadro negro, al dar click (por ejemplo en el cuadro de los creditos) dse queda colgado y cada vez que hago click me suena un pitido corto y debo cerrar la app desde el administrador de tareas. Hay alguna solucion a eso? Gracias

Good morning, try to use it from ubuntu with wine + q4wine and when you start the app you get a black box, when you click (for example in the credit box) it hangs and every time I click it sounds a short beep and I must close the app from the task manager. Is there any solution to that? Thank you

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
ps what you mean about original, then what cache, browser?

edit: found this

1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller
    Select Turn Off PS4
    Let the PlayStation 4 fully power down and wait at least 30 seconds
    Restart the PlayStation 4
    Hold L1 + R1 while booting up the game

sorry to ask, can you give step by step tu run the trainer?

edit2:

1. Turn off your PlayStation 4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
    Once the indicator light on top of your PlayStation 4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
    Wait at least 30 seconds.
    Plug the power cord back into your PlayStation 4 and turn it on.
I don't think all that is really necessary

TylerMods

Pro Gamer
Jul 10, 2015
www.hosava.com
https://ibb.co/dqbQN8

i try different game and this is the error, looks like cant connect to ps4, do i have install those files in 5.05 folder, is yes, how/where?
txs!!
Those are payloads. You send the payload every time you boot your console. First step, go to PlayStation Web browser. Clear your cache. Click 5.05 then Mira+hen. Then go to original and open my trainer, put in IP and select 5.05. Click send payload then done

Reactions: io rivalg

io rivalg

New Gamer
May 31, 2018
Those are payloads. You send the payload every time you boot your console. First step, go to PlayStation Web browser. Clear your cache. Click 5.05 then Mira+hen. Then go to original and open my trainer, put in IP and select 5.05. Click send payload then done
thanks for replay, only problem, as i mention i have 5.07..there is not original..should i do 5.05 the trick then 5.07 paayload aain on top of 5.05?