[PYTHON] JetLoris SYN Flooder Source Code

Jet

Drop Acid Not Bombs
Jul 9, 2015
Earth
Hello GZ, not too long ago I created and released a python syn flooding script. Being that it was encrypted it was difficult to get the source code, so tonight for the first time I am releasing the source code. Please give credit to me if you make anything out of this. I'm releasing this so people can learn from it, not take credit for it.

Video of the program in action:

NOTE: Keep in mind that this was developed to be used on Linux. So functions like "os.system('clear')" will not work for windows. The windows compatible version of this code is "os.system('cls')"

Code (via Pastebin): [HIDE]Link to paste: http://pastebin.com/cmdZ1THQ[/HIDE]

Check out my channel: Jet The Rascal - YouTube

Last edited:

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Cool stuff! Never messed with Python much personally, Can't wait to see what else you got cooked up!

Reactions: Jet

Rage

Former Staff
Jun 5, 2015
rmzmodshop.com
Hello GZ, not too long ago I created and released a python syn flooding script. Being that it was encrypted it was difficult to get the source code, so tonight for the first time I am releasing the source code. Please give credit to me if you make anything out of this. I'm releasing this so people can learn from it, not take credit for it.

Video of the program in action:

NOTE: Keep in mind that this was developed to be used on Linux. So functions like "os.system('clear')" will not work for windows. The windows compatible version of this code is "os.system('cls')"

Code (via Pastebin): ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Check out my channel: Jet The Rascal - YouTube
Is this a modified slowloris ?

Jet

Drop Acid Not Bombs
Jul 9, 2015
Earth
Is this a modified slowloris ?
Slowloris sends HTTP requests to exhaust system resources, JetLoris sends SYN requests to exhaust system resources. Also, Slowloris is written in Perl.

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
Welcome! Hope this helps you get a better understanding of how these modules work!
Nice release mate, haven't touched Lunix operating system in a long time. I use to flood quite of people websites back in the days(The good olds days, lols),
- Also please avoid making double post after your made a post. (Spamming) : l.