PS3 Red Dead Redemption

Dog88Christian

Pro Gamer
Apr 3, 2015
Colorado
www.facebook.com
last tool i used for this game stole my cid :p i just dont use tool's anymore lol
It's not the tools you need to trust, it's the maker. For this guy, Cain I can vouch for him. He doesn't steal CID's or anything like that. He's very helpful and has been known to make many RTM request by people. Plus, he's one of the moderators here. You don't have to worry about that happening here, it'll get taken care of.

Reactions: Cain532

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
It's not the tools you need to trust, it's the maker. For this guy, Cain I can vouch for him. He doesn't steal CID's or anything like that. He's very helpful and has been known to make many RTM request by people. Plus, he's one of the moderators here. You don't have to worry about that happening here, it'll get taken care of.
Thank you for the kind words :D

Shenmue

(^._.^)ノ Μϵοω
May 20, 2015
IMO you should make this to work for GOTY and Original and have a TOGGLE switch so it stands to a larger croud, theres nothing worse than finding a tool not compatible with your version of the game :)

Other than that nice tool iv used it myself :D.

I Like Women

Conquer of Women
Jun 11, 2015
Not sure I follow what you're asking. This is a RTM tool which you use to connect to your console and mod active memory contents in real time.
I honestly wish to understand what "active memory" is. Are those addresses that the codes activate ? just guessing. I'm interested in learning about how MODS and RTM are made in PS3. The active memory reminds me of the cheat engine tools.

Shenmue

(^._.^)ノ Μϵοω
May 20, 2015
I honestly wish to understand what "active memory" is. Are those addresses that the codes activate ? just guessing. I'm interested in learning about how MODS and RTM are made in PS3. The active memory reminds me of the cheat engine tools.
Also reminds me of XBOX modding hahaha >.<

Dog88Christian

Pro Gamer
Apr 3, 2015
Colorado
www.facebook.com
IMO you should make this to work for GOTY and Original and have a TOGGLE switch so it stands to a larger croud, theres nothing worse than finding a tool not compatible with your version of the game :)

Other than that nice tool iv used it myself :D.
Yeah I know, there are multiple tools out for the regular ones but none for GOTY.