PS3 Red Dead Rekt RELEASE

Djloveboy

Aug 17, 2018
@Cain532 Hi Bro !!!
how large are the files that are on your route bles01294/usdir !!! (KB and Mb ) in your PS3 !!! is to compare with my route !! I'm try to fix problem !!! in my ps3 menú only work a little option ( Drunk ..medusa...súper jump...all weapon...teleport ...world option ) not work ( mount option when spawn horse character teleport underground and glitch tv video .....(spawn option not work )

Last edited:

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
@Cain532 Hi Bro !!!
how large are the files that are on your route bles01294/usdir !!! (KB and Mb ) in your PS3 !!! is to compare with my route !! I'm try to fix problem !!! in my ps3 menú only work a little option ( Drunk ..medusa...súper jump...all weapon...teleport ...world option ) not work ( mount option when spawn horse character teleport underground and glitch tv video .....(spawn option not work )
I'll upload a picture in a little bit, sorry don't have time for it right now :( I'm also working to fix this sprx because I have no clue why it's giving so many people all these issues.

Djloveboy

Aug 17, 2018
Hey bro @Cain532 look im fix the problem mod menu work now !!!! I only did 2 step

1) when put sprx in tmp folder .!!! rename option .. delete( .sprx) and rename again !!!

2) change region in debug setting to europe join game offline open menu test few minute and quit game and change my region to north america again !!!!!

Now work thanks bro !!!!!!!!!! For spawn animals and characters only disable server in menu !!!!! ( Spawn car kick me out multiplayer)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cain532

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
Hey bro @Cain532 look im fix the problem mod menu work now !!!! I only did 2 step

1) when put sprx in tmp folder .!!! rename option .. delete( .sprx) and rename again !!!

2) change region in debug setting to europe join game offline open menu test few minute and quit game and change my region to north america again !!!!!

Now work thanks bro !!!!!!!!!! For spawn animals and characters only disable server in menu !!!!! ( Spawn car kick me out multiplayer)
I'm so glad it works for you!!! And yes, spawning a car only works if you are host

Reactions: Djloveboy

jaris443

Aug 31, 2018
For some reason I can't get mine to work (the game boots from menu screen the takes me back to menu screen) the sprx is named RedDeadRekt.sprx is that right and the eboot in the usual place am I doing something wrong. Edit: also my bles is different to yours it's Bles000680 would that make a difference or not

Last edited:

jaffacakez

Sep 11, 2018
For some reason I can't get mine to work (the game boots from menu screen the takes me back to menu screen) the sprx is named RedDeadRekt.sprx is that right and the eboot in the usual place am I doing something wrong. Edit: also my bles is different to yours it's Bles000680 would that make a difference or not
read the description it says it does not work with BLES000680 which is also my problem ive asked when it will be released to work with other BLES versions but ive recieved no replies, i hope you kept your original eboot as it won't work for us atm

Reactions: jaris443

jaris443

Aug 31, 2018
read the description it says it does not work with BLES000680 which is also my problem ive asked when it will be released to work with other BLES versions but ive recieved no replies, i hope you kept your original eboot as it won't work for us atm
Yeah I kept my Original eboot as a backup however you can just delete rdr in the game utility reinstall the updates and it will fix your eboot problem if you ever misplace it. I'll be waiting for a release then I guess, thanks for letting me know. EDIT: couldn't I just install the version of rdr the mod is for and it would work fine right

Last edited:

jaffacakez

Sep 11, 2018
yes that will work ive already done that and it works

DarkPower

Jan 6, 2019
Do i have to convert to DEX for this to work? I installed it on GOTY edition and when i start the game it says Installing the game and stuck at 9%.