PS3 **REDIRECT LINK** Metal Gear Online 3: Modded MGO.SELF + Easy Install CHEAT PKG

Did everything work good for you?

• Total voters

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Hello

What you used to decrypt and encrypt the MGO.self on this thread ?
whenever I edit or change anything on it the game kick me out to xmb !
how you kept the file with original size ?
I used "TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.97" to encrypt and decrypt the self file and I used "HxD Hex Editor" to edit the self file.

tylmodz

Aug 9, 2015
I used "TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.97" to encrypt and decrypt the self file and I used "HxD Hex Editor" to edit the self file.
I'm using that too but after I encrypt the self to elf and edit the elf with hxd where should I keep the elf ? because when I resign it using 5 or 6 it keep asking self and if I put the self it keep the original self and my edited elf deleted so what you do exactly after you edit the elf ? witch numbers you choose ?

Cain532

Happy Modding
RG Admin
Feb 23, 2015
USA
I'm using that too but after I encrypt the self to elf and edit the elf with hxd where should I keep the elf ? because when I resign it using 5 or 6 it keep asking self and if I put the self it keep the original self and my edited elf deleted so what you do exactly after you edit the elf ? witch numbers you choose ?
Here are the steps :)
1.) decrypt MGO3.self (creates MGO3.elf)
2.) edit MGO3.elf
3.) Shift+Right Click inside folder where make_fself.exe is held, and open Command Prompt
4.) type make_fself.exe MGO3.elf MGO3.self
5.) make backup of ORIGINAL MGO3.self on your ps3 (I usually just rename mine to MGO3.selfbkp or something)
6.) Upload modified MGO3.self

All of that SHOULD work :D

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
With "TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.97" you leave the mgo.elf file in the self folder after you edit the elf file in hex editor and then you actually use option 8
"custom sign to NPDRM SELF/SPRX" to encrypt the mgo.elf file as shown below

and then enter the ContentID & the Klicense of the self file and that's it your done!

(BLUS ONLY)

ContentID in self file: UP0101-BLUS31491_00-MAINGAME00000000

Klicense in klics.txt: 18A04CD90B20AAFAC9C5E55D2C746EE0

(BLES ONLY)

ContentID in self file: EP0101-BLES02102_00-MAINGAME00000000

Klicense in klics.txt: BB9F6DE29BD0C5664750A97692FC2A83

Ps. i got the ContentID & the Klicense of the self file when i decrypted the self file it shows it to you. :)

Last edited:

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Just letting everyone know i also have the MGSVTPP DLC Unlocker v7 and the MGO3 DLC expansion pack pkg file, if anyone is interested in it just follow me and start a conversation with me and ill give you links

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
Is there any codes or tools for the digital version of MGVTPP or MGO3?
if u need this for digital version and your on CFW v4.46 and higher than u have to first decrypt the eboot in the "game/npud*****/usrdir/" folder to get self and enter these offsets i can provide u for your region version of the game but im not sure it can work as i have never tested or tried these offsets on digital version of the game but it should work if ur willing to try?

teco1978

Mar 10, 2017
if u need this for digital version and your on CFW v4.46 and higher than u have to first decrypt the eboot in the "game/npud*****/usrdir/" folder to get self and enter these offsets i can provide u for your region version of the game but im not sure it can work as i have never tested or tried these offsets on digital version of the game but it should work if ur willing to try?
If I upload the eboot, can you make the self? I know it's work for you but I'm a noob. What did you say? :)

BakedBoi420

Gamer
Aug 22, 2016
El Paso, TX
If I upload the eboot, can you make the self? I know it's work for you but I'm a noob. What did you say? :)
yeah sure i just need to know the region its from to know which offsets i need to load for your game version, also are u sure ur on any cfw 4.46 and above cuz this will not work for u if ur not

ps. i was a noob at this too just like u but its really not that hard to get this it just takes common sense and a lil bit of practice, if ur interested in learning more i could teach u i dont know much but everything i learned i just googled it or watched a youtube video on how to do it, u will be pretty surprised how much u could learn by just searching for it on the web :)

Last edited:

teco1978

Mar 10, 2017
yeah sure i just need to know the region its from to know which offsets i need to load for your game version, also are u sure ur on any cfw 4.46 and above cuz this will not work for u if ur not

ps. i was a noob at this too just like u but its really not that hard to get this it just takes common sense and a lil bit of practice, if ur interested in learning more i could teach u i dont know much but everything i learned i just googled it or watched a youtube video on how to do it, u will be pretty surprised how much u could learn by just searching for it on the web :)
I'm on rebug latest version cobra, the up is for eboot, mgo.self and tpp.self.
I'm starting to mess whit ccapi and hex, but stil noob, but will try hard to improve my skills, my first problem is time, since I'm a truck driver and spent most of month traveling.Any way, thanks for the help.