PS4 Remote Play Non Activated PS4 5.05

T0PGlitch3r

Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Yes its true you can play Remote play on non Activated Ps4's on 5.05 i do warn though be careful as you could mess up your ps4 if you do this wrong so follow the steps properly

• Prepare in advance the device that you plan to use for Remote Play
  • Pull all USB devices out of the box
  • Run the Exploit if you have not already done so
  • Exit to the main console menu and press (UP), select "Profile" -> "Change User"
  • In the "Name" field, change the name of your user to User1
  • It is necessary to do this in order not to lose your account information
  • Start "Settings" -> "Network", uncheck "Connect to the Internet"
  • Run Hen if you have not already done so
  • Go to "Settings" -> "Debug Settings" -> "System" -> "IDU mode", select "On"
  • Click "OK" to reboot.
  • Wait in the upper right corner of the inscription "Provide unit with a valid network connection or insert IDU update disc"
  • Hold (R1) + (R2) + (L1) + (L2) + (Option) + (UP) and hold until you go to Staff Mode
  • Be sure to turn on the controller
  • Go to "Settings" -> "Remote Play Connection Settings" and select "Direct Connection to PS Vita / PS TV System" -> "Add Device"
  • Enter the appeared code on the device from which you plan to start Remote PlayAt this point, a new User2 will appear
  • Remember that you will only use a direct connection. Connecting via the Internet will not work
  • Run Hen if you have not already done so
  • Go to "Settings" -> "Debug Settings" -> "System" -> "IDU mode", select "Off"
  • Click "OK" to reboot.
Do not delete User2, otherwise Remote Play will stop working!

Here is a video from Kiran Mendonca

Do not complain to me if this brakes or updates your Ps4 as i am only sharing this find, Not many people has tried this so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Update;

I have managed to get this working on Android devices as you can see in the image below
20180804_163050.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyb3r