servers/offline files help read

WarHeadinc

Poking Doesnt Hurt. Trust Me. Im A Doctor :)
Oct 3, 2014
What Is The Best Free Server/Offline Files For 17489 Because i dont want my kvs lasting 2 hrs on shitty files thanks
Edge offline files & Infernus
You will need to buy bypasses for them

TheDonBro

The Only Ub3r H4x0r.
Sep 18, 2014
I agree with the Infernus, 10th day today still on the same KV since update.

I cant say much about Edge because i haven't really used it.
I thought Infernus went shit again though? Ill try this Edge as I have heard good things about it. Report back after :)

WarHeadinc

Oct 3, 2014
I thought Infernus went **** again though? Ill try this Edge as I have heard good things about it. Report back after :)
So far I been hearing it good now but they might not be a free server anymore. They want to make money again. Also heard that you can last 10 days on there. Edge is fixing the server and now been hearing the kv lifespan is lasting 5 to 8 days now.

TheDonBro

The Only Ub3r H4x0r.
Sep 18, 2014
So far I been hearing it good now but they might not be a free server anymore. They want to make money again. Also heard that you can last 10 days on there. Edge is fixing the server and now been hearing the kv lifespan is lasting 5 to 8 days now.
I've been using Edge. Nothing wrong at all tbh, lasted 2 weeks on my first KV after updating dash, eventually banned but second KV is going strong too.

Reactions: 2 people

WarHeadinc

Oct 3, 2014
I've been using Edge. Nothing wrong at all tbh, lasted 2 weeks on my first KV after updating dash, eventually banned but second KV is going strong too.
I no longer use offline files (Not sure if I said that already). So far there are two again. Photom (or something like that) and Edge. People are saying they are getting banned on edge. I think its because they dont have any bypass (You have to pay for.).