BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE
Interested in learning new things with an awesome group of people?

PS3 SPRX SocketRequest Help

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by xelahot, May 28, 2018.

1. xelahot Newbie

xelahot

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Hi, I need help making a simple socketRequest on an SPRX for authentification purpose.

- I tried this library : [C++] SPRX C++ AUTH - Pastebin.com

It never even managed to get the hostname with gethostbyname(URL). It returns NULL. Something’s wrong with the DNS server or with the library itself.

- I also tried BadLuckBrian's library : http://www.*************.com/forums/ps...

That just freezes the game. I tried using a different free space address for the HTTP_POOL_BUFFER. gopro_2027 suggested doing that since im trying it on GTA5 but no success, still freezing with 0x10070000.

Maybe you guys know a better way to do this since that's some old libraries. Ive wasted too much time trying all ways to make this work but no success.

All I need is to do an HTTP request to a url like this : www.sprxTest.com/auth.php?key=JW02D-AASTA-3F8UE-8VZJO

that page would return a simple html text like : "Valid Key".

Thanks in advance!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    PS3 SPRX web request (libhttp) Grand Theft Auto Mar 10, 2019
    PS3 GTA 5 ONLINE: "THE GALERIUM" SPRX FREE ONLINE MOD MENU (Downloads and Tutorial) Grand Theft Auto Apr 18, 2017
    PS3 GTA V: KM.Z ULTRA Version! Mod Loaders, Sprx menus, KMZ GTA Tool, CEX/DEX Grand Theft Auto Mar 21, 2017
    PS3 GTA V ONLINE POLYNESIA MOD MENU MINI SHOWCASE TU27 SPRX + Download Grand Theft Auto Oct 27, 2016
    RivalSPRX GTA5 Menu Beta Release Grand Theft Auto Aug 13, 2016

3. Ravix Newbie

Ravix

Total Messages:
    Hey,
    I have the same issue. Do you got it working?

4. xelahot Newbie

xelahot

Total Messages:
    Starter
    Not yet :/ Still trying

5. xelahot Newbie

xelahot

Total Messages:
    Starter
    [​IMG]
    I’m trying to use one of the SDK samples and it compiles but doesnt link well... I cant use the SDK libraries because everytime I try to build I get errors like this when it calls functions from the included libraries. I dont know if anyone has a working open source project to share because Ive been struggling with this for years now and I still want to make this work and get a response from a server.

Some functionalities has been disabled by adblocker, please whitelist RivalGamer.com, or become a Prime member to hide all ads and this notice.